Chapter Twenty Three

Aaron was pissed.

Aaron was beyond pissed.

He was furious.

We were now in the parking next to his car. I couldn't face him. How was I suppose to tell him that I followed him?

"Would you stop looking at your fucking hands and give me some explanations?" he asked through gritted teeth. I bite my lips to prevent my them from trembling. "How the hell do you know my mother?" he shouted.

"Why are you that angry?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"How am I suppose to react? Should I be happy for being taken as a fool?" he asked in disbelief and I shook my head.

"You don't even know what happened!" I exclaimed raising my voice to match his.

"Then will you please tell me what happened?" he asked rolling his eyes and leaning against his car. I gulped in nervousness. He was already angry. I hesitated and he groaned.

"Will you talk already?" he said becoming impatient.

"If you didn't look like hulk right now, I would have already told you" I snapped and he glared. Lying to him didn't even come to my mind because I knew that if he find out later, he'll be more angry."Yesterday, I followed you to the hospital" I stated and he closed his eyes. He was breathing heavily as if to control himself. "I'm sorry" I apologized quickly. "I couldn't bear more with the secrets" I mumbled and he opened his eyes. I wish he didn't as fury blazed in them.

"You could have at least respected my choice! I didn't want to tell you and you think stalking me was a good choice?" he yelled in disbelief. "Why do you have to be so fucking nosy, Kim?!" he asked and shook his head.

"I care for you Aaron" I whispered.

"So you knew about Brittany?" he asked. I nodded and watched as he punched the hood of his car. I flinched.

"I was trying to help" I whispered again and took a few step backwards.

"Help?" he asked with a humorless chuckle. "Do you think making me feel weak, helpless and angry is helping me?" he asked turning his back to me.

The thing is that he doesn't know that you helped me! My mind said to me. I took a deep breath and walked away. I had some money with me. Before he could notice me, I ran away. I ran to the near by bus stop and thank god there was a bus. The driver was closing the door so I tapped on it. He turned to look at me, wearing an annoy look but when his eyes fell on me, they softened. He opened the door. He was an old man. He gave me a small smile and I returned him back one. I gave him the money and sat in a seat trying to clear my mind. The tears rolled unwillingly in my cheeks. I didn't want to get him mad and I know that what I did was wrong. But still, I was able to help his mother. I was able to get him away from Brittany. I wiped my tears when I realized that I was near home. The bus stopped and I got down.

"Are you alright young lady?" the driver asked from the bus. I turned to look at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Not really" I replied truthfully. "But there's nothing to worry about" I said.

"I hope things go well for you" he said before giving one last smile and driving away. I walked to my house and opened the door, hoping that I wouldn't fall on anyone. I made my way to my room and walked in, locking the door behind me. I took a deep breath. Just as Brittany was out of the picture, Aaron has to get angry over me stalking him. I heard steps coming in the hallway just in front of my room making me wipe away the tears. The door yanked open and Grace walked in. When she saw me, her mouth dropped opened.

"What the hell happened?" she questioned and I gulped. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I returned back to see her fidgeting. "So?"

"Aaron found out that I followed him" I simply said and she nodded.

"And now he's pissed?" she more stated than asked. I nodded and sat on my bed with a sigh. "It's quite normal you know" she said while shaking her head. "How would you feel if someone stalk you just to find your secret?" she said.

"I know!" I groaned. "I simply wanted to help!"

"Does he know that your parents are the responsible association for his mom?" Grace asked and I shook my head.

"No! And I don't want him to know" I stated. She looked at me confusingly and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why?" she asked firmly.

"He'll feel worse! He'll feel as if he owe me something and he'll get more angry!" I yelled out of frustration.

"Think about it well" Grace simply said with a sigh and walked out of my room. I groaned and a sob escaped my mouth. Soon, I fell asleep with teary eyes.

***

A little body threw itself on me. I opened my eyes slowly and found it quite difficult as my tears dried making my eyes sticky. I wrapped my arms around a giggling Tommy and pulled him to me. I higher him tightly and tried to forget about the fight. "Why were you crying Kimmy?" Tommy asked with a little adorable frown on his cute face.

"I got a nightmare" I lied and watched as he kissed my cheek and star in front of me. He seemed so small.

"Mom told me to get you for dinner" he said and took my hands in his. I nodded and stood up. Tommy jumped off the bed and ran downstairs.

"Don't run on the stairs!" I shouted and shook my head when I heard him giggle. I walked to the mirror and watched my face. My eyes were red and there were dark circles surrounding them. I looked like a zombie. I took some foundation and applied it underneath my eyes. I bite my lips and groaned because I knew that my mom will notice that I cried. I walked downstairs to find everyone sitting and waiting for me. Chase was here too. I smiled at them and sat next to Tommy.

"You slept six hours straight" Grace said and I shrugged.

"You've been crying" my father said.

"You have a photo shooting tomorrow and right now you have blood shot eyes" my mother added. I glared at each one of them and took a deep breath.

"Good afternoon to you too" I said sarcastically and uncle Max chuckled.

"Stop bothering her" he said.

"Thank you uncle Max" I mumbled.

"So you won't tell us why you've been crying?" my father asked and Grace scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk about something else?" I asked. "It's a family dinner" I stated.

"Well we have to announce you something" my mother said rather happily.

"As you don't want to go away we'll be staying here for a few days" my father continued. A smile broke on my face and I clapped my hands happily.

"Great!" I cheered. I was damn happy that they'll be staying here longer as I did miss them and thus we'll can spend more time together. My father laughed and my mother was smiling happily. Uncle Max and Aunt Lucy had grins on their faces. Apparently they already knew. I need to forget about the fight and Aaron right now and spend some memorable time with parents because I rarely get the occasion to.

*************************

Vote and Comment!
Do you think The reaction of Aaron was right or wrong? Didn't he overreact? What are your thoughts? Comment!!

Love You
Lechna