Chapter Thirteen

Aaron's Point Of View

I stared at Kim in amusement and she pouted. She looked so cute. I was so happy when she came back home. I liked the fact that she defended me. "Talk!" she ordered grimly.

"What?" I asked.

"You told me you wanted to talk right?" she asked. Well she's my slave, I can ask her anything I want to.

"Tell me about your ex" I demanded and she huffed. I like her. I won't deny it. I'm not a player and I hate Brittany. I just don't have an option. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Which one?" she asked making my eyes turn wide. I could tell that she was trying to fight a smile.

"I'm being serious" I said.

"Okay, I have only one ex" she explained and my eyes turned wider. She's a freaking model! How can she have only one ex.

"I said Serious!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"I was being serious too" she exclaimed.

"What's his name?" I asked and she thought for a few minutes before smiling.

"Daniella" she said and I froze.

"B-but that's a girl's name" I stuttered. We stayed there looking at each other. After a few minutes, I realized that she was shitting me. "Fuck you Kim!" I cursed playfully and we started laughing.

"You're too dumb! You actually thought I was a lesbian when a few minutes earlier i was going on a date!" she exclaimed and laughed again.

"So who's your ex?" I asked and she smiled.

"Lucky Smith" she said. I blinked several time and she smiled again.

"You mean the model?" I asked. She nodded. Damn! How the hell am I going to compete with a model? She chuckled.

"Why would you compete against him?" she asked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're really dumb" she stated and I glared.

"You're making me dumb" I retorted. She chuckled and shook her head.

"You're actually fun to be around" she stated and I smiled.

"Yeah I am" I said cockily and she chuckled tiredly. She leant on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I thought that she was resting but soon I realized that she was sleeping. She was really feeling sleepy. I leant my head on hers and I don't even know when I felt asleep.

Kim's Point Of View

Click! Click! Click! I turned over and groaned at the snaps. Who was taking pictures of me. I quickly opened and rubbed my eyes. I felt something heavy on my head. I saw Aunt Lucy with her camera in her hand. She was smiling excitedly at me. I moved and then realized that someone was leaning against me. It was Aaron.

"You look so cute!" Aunt Lucy gushed and started taking pictures again.

"Aaron! Wake up!" I said and pushed him away. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing Luce?" Aaron asked with a hoarse voice.

"You look so cute together" she said again and I groaned.

"I know" Aaron replied with a smile and closed eyes.

"It's quite late so sleep in the guest room" Lucy said while looking at the photos in her phone. Aaron nodded and stood up lazily. He looked hot with his messy hair. Aunt Lucy walked to her room and I did the same. Aaron was following behind me. He stopped in front of the guest room and just as I passed him, he grabbed my wrist pulling me in his chest.

"Remember that you're my slave" he whispered huskily in my ears and I shiver involuntarily. I nodded. "Sleep with me" he said making my eyes go wide and I pushed him away. He rolled his eyes. "I don't mean sex" he said shaking his head. "I just want you to sleep next to me" he said and I looked at him. What if he tried to do something? For some unknown reason, I knew that he wouldn't. I trusted him. Damn me. "By the way, you don't really have a choice slave" he said teasingly.

"I regret betting with you" I mumbled and he smirked.

"I always win" he said cockily as he opened the door.

"Why do you want me to sleep with you?" I asked and groaned as I followed behind him.

"Because I want you to" he simply said with a shrug.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why do you always ask so many questions?" he asked back.

"I ask questions because you never reply them" I told him with a glare.

"And why would I want to reply to you?" he asked as he sat on the bed and quickly slip under the covers.

"Because that's what friends are suppose to do" I said and sat on the bed.

"Come to sleep" he said and lift the covers so that I could cuddle up with him.

"Tell me one thing about you first" I demanded with crossed arms.

"My name is Aaron" he said seriously. I glared at him.

"I'm not kidding. I'm tired of trying to get to know you when you will simply not tell me. I consider myself as your friend and I don't think you do" I said and stood up to go away. Just as I reached the door, I was pulled back in the room. I crashed in his hard chest and I struggled but he wouldn't let go. "Let me go" I snapped but he turned me around so that i could face him.

"Listen! I don't wanna tell you because I don't want to worry you with my problems!" he snapped. "What I can tell you is that I'm forced to date Brittany! I despise her" he said with hatred. My expression soften.

"Why?" I whispered and he sighed. He ran his hand in his hair in frustration.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?" he asked tiredly and I nodded. "Now will you please come and sleep cause I just wanna cuddle with you" he said and I chuckled. I crept under the cover and let his arms wrapped around me. Even if it should feel wrong, it didn't. I felt as if it was right.

"Aaron" I whispered and he tightened his hold on me. "You can trust me. You know that, right?" I asked looking at the wall which was facing me. Suddenly, I was turned around so that I was facing him.

"Kim, I do trust you" he said. "The problem is just that I don't want to worry you with my problems" he said resting his hand on my waist.

"I'm not going to get worried" I said. "Friends help each other with their problems, right?" I said with a smile. He gave me a weak smile and shook his head.

"Mine are too complicated" he simply said and pulled me closer to him. I buried my face in his neck and inhaled. "Good night Kim" I heard him said.

"Good Night Aaron" I said and chuckled when I saw goose pumps rising on his skin.

*****************************

What cha say?? Keep Voting and Commenting :)
I love you guys!
Lechna