Chapter Twenty Five

The dress was beautiful. It was long and had long sleeve on which had different motifs. I stored at it in amazement. Stella had done a fabulous work. I had red blood lips and a smoky eyes. She gave me a black big heel shoes. The dress hugged my figure perfectly. I put on a necklace.

"Let's go" Stella said and I followed her to the photo shooting hall. I saw Grace and Chase sitting and my jaw dropped when I saw Aaron. "She's ready" Stella said attracting attention on me. Aaron's eyes met mine and his mouth dropped open. I chuckled.

"Ella!" I heard someone gushed happily. Stephan ran to me and took me in a bear hug.

"Stephan" I greeted.

"You look beautiful!" he said. I smiled.

"Thank you" I said and made my way to my friends. I twirled in the dress and wiggled my eyes at Grace. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I need that dress!" she exclaimed and smiled. "You look gorgeous" she said. I turned to look at Aaron and Chase. Aaron's eyes raked my body before settling on my lips.

"You're beautiful" Aaron said a bit dazed. I grinned and just as I was about to talk, someone beat me to it.

"Grace" Lucky greeted and shook her hands. He walked beside me and stood there looking at Chase and Aaron. "Remember me?" he asked Grace with a smile. They used to talk a lot before we broke up but then they got in a huge fight when Grace found out that he cheated on me.

"How can I forget the stupid asshole who cheated on Kim?" Grace asked with a sarcastic smile. I watched as Lucky's smile drop and he turned to look at me.

"I'm really sorry Kim" Lucky apologized again and took my hands in his. "I fucked up but now I regret" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hands off her" Aaron said sternly and pulled me by his side. Lucky glared at him. I stared at Aaron in surprise.

"Mr Smith, Miss Perry?" Thomas called and we turned to look at him. "Shall we proceed to the shooting?" he ordered in a polite tone. We nodded and made our way to Stephan.

"So we're going to take a few pictures of him, then we'll take yours then we'll proceed to the couple shooting" Stephan said seriously and I chuckled.

"I think that's the first time that I've seen you that serious" I stated and he chuckled.

"I have to" he said with a shrug. "Otherwise my boyfriend will fire me" he said motioning to Thomas.

"Thomas?" I asked in surprise and he nodded.

"Yeah, he's so hot" he said dreamily as I watched Lucky stating to pose.

"Glad for you" I simply said with a smile and let Stephan do his job. He started taking photos of Lucky. Lucky. He was hot. He knew what he was doing. Every time he'd pose, he'll glance at me. He would smirk, grin and smile at the camera. God,he was good. After a few minutes of posing, Stephan turned to look at me. "Your turn sweety" he said with a smile. I walked to the black background with little knots in my belly. I was nervous. I've posed before but I wasn't use to it. I took a deep breath and turned to look at the camera. I posed and posed and by the smile on Stephen's face, I knew that I was doing well. I bite my lips and looked at the camera with a wicked grin. "Hot" Stephan said looking at his camera. I smiled and posed till he told me to stop. When he did, the team clapped. I sighed in relief. "Now couple pose" he stated as Lucky walked to me. He gave me a little smile. "We should feel love" Stephan said. Unwillingly I scoffed and I could hear Chase and Grace chuckled in the background.