Chapter Five

I parked on front of a cosy house. It looked at one of the house where a perfect family would live in TV serials. I texted Kylie telling her that I was outside and waited for her to come outside. I put on the music and listened to maroon 5 Playing out loud. After a few minutes, Kylie walked out wearing a tight slim white jean and a black top.

"Hey" she greeted happily as she got in the car. Before even I could say a word she smiled and spoke. "You looked great" she said.

"Well you too" I said with a grin and I started driving and talking about random things with Kylie. She was someone amazing with a great personality. I knew that we were going to be great friends at the moment she started singing Animals by maroon 5 along with me.

We soon arrived at the club. Kylie squealed excitedly and got out of the car, leaving me laughing in the car. She looked so childish. "Why so happy?" I asked as I locked the car.

"We're going to dance!" she said and started doing some weird steps, in the parking lot itself! "Come on! Dance with me!" she said and took my hand making me dance along with her. After some seconds, I started dancing even if we couldn't hear any music. When we were finally over dancing on the parking lot, we burst out laughing. "We're going to be great friends" she said seriously.

"I already knew that!" I told him and just then, a couple of guys past by and as soon as they saw us, they whistled. Wow, they were some hot guys among them. I quickly nudged Kylie playfully. "Find your target already?" I asked her as I saw her eyeing the guys who walked into the club.

"Yeah" she replied and hooked my arm in hers as we made our way to the club.

"Which one?" I asked as we walked in the club. The music was damn loud.

"Not one of them!" she shouted in my ear so that I could hear.

"Who then?" I asked and watched as her face turned red. She was looking straight at a table and I soon followed her eyes which landed on the table where I found Grace, Chase and John.

"John?!" I asked when realization hit me. A blush crept onto her cheek to answer my question. I squealed and hugged the hell out of her. "Then why aren't you together?" I asked her.

"Man whore" she simply said.

"You can change him" I told her as she turned to look at me with raise eyebrows. "If he find the one he needs, he wouldn't be a man whore" I told her. "Trust me. I sense that he is a good guy" I said looking at John. She smiled and looked at the ground as if ashamed of something.

"I though that you liked him" She said and I shook my head quickly.

"No, I assure you that I don't" I said while chuckling. "I see him more like a brotherly figure" I explained and she nodded happily. "Now let's go!" I said happily as we made our way to the table. When we reached them, I couldn't help but notice John checking Kylie out. I leant into her and whispered in her ear. "Look, John is eating you with his eyes girls, I think you should give him some hint that you like him" I told her truthfully. She quickly shook her head to say no.

"What if he thinks that I'm a slut?" she asked me. I knew that the others were looking at our weird exchanges.

"I told you to give him some hint, not to take him in a room" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay, I'm going to try" she said give me a shy smile. We turned to look at the our friends who were looking at us with wide eyes.

"Do you know that it's impolite to talk in ears?" Grace asked looking quite offended that we didn't include her in the conversation.