Chapter Twenty Seven

We reached home and let me that I couldn't stop smiling. I got out of the car and waited for Aaron. He surprisingly reached for my hand and pulled me by his side as we walked in the house. My parents and Lucy were in the living room. Grace and Chase were sitting on the floor leaning on each other.

"Where's uncle Max?" I asked as we walked in the room. My parents' head turned to look at us and let me tell you that a big smile appeared on my mom's face when she saw Aaron's hand in mine.

"He had to go back to the office" My father said.

"For some urgent work" Aunt Lucy sighed clearly annoyed.

"So what's up?" Grace asked lazily.

"Thomas called" my mom said looking at Aaron with a wide smile and patted the seat next to her. Aaron smiled back and walked to my mom. He sat next to her. "He's really pleasantly surprise by your photoshoot" my mom said.

"That's great" Aaron said with that small smile playing on his face. I made my way to my father and sat on his lap as there was no place to sit. "I wanted to thank you for the help with my mother's treatment" Aaron said running his hand in his hair.

"She finally told you?" my father asked as I leant on his shoulder. Aaron shook his head and sent me playful glare.

"My mom did" Aaron explained and turned to see Lucy who had a sad expression on her face. "What's up Luce?" Aaron asked looking at Aunt Lucy.

"Max's out" Lucy sighed and I chuckled.

"So what?" Aaron teased wiggling his eyebrows. "I'm here for you" he said pecking Lucy's hand.

"I know that" Lucy replied with a smile and I chuckled. Aaron stood up and took my hand in his, pulling me from my father's lap. He was damn strong as I crashed against his chest.

"Mr and Mrs Perry" Aaron started looking at me. "I need to ask you something" he said not breaking the eye contact with me.

"Shoot" my father said and looked at us in amusement.

"Can I take your daughter on a date?" he asked making a smile appeared on my face. My mom, being her usual self, squealed in happiness making Aaron chuckled. My father rose his eyebrows and stood up.

"Young man" my father started. "You just flirted with Lucy! Why would I want my daughter to date you?" My father asked seriously. I knew that he was joking but apparently, by the look on Aaron's face, he didn't.

"I -I " Aaron stammered and I rolled my eyes when a grin broke on my dad's face.

"I'm kidding" my father said shaking his head and Aaron sighed in relief. "But just a warning" my father said, "If you happen to break heart, know that your ass will suffer the same damage" my father said seriously and my mom stood next to him.

"He's not kidding" my mom added making me laugh.

"I would never do that" Aaron said with a smile and kissed my forehead making my eyes closed.

"They're too cute!" my mom gushed and Aaron took my hand in his.

"What if I don't wanna go on a date with you?" I asked as my parents sat down. Aaron turned his head to look at my parents.

"See, she's the one breaking my heart" Aaron said with a pout. I laughed and shook my head.

"I was just asking" I told him and he smirked.

"So will you go out with me tonight?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"I'd love to" I replied and watched as he leant his face closer to mine to peck my lips but my dad cleared her throat.

"Not in front of me guys" My father said in a disgusted tone earning a slap from my mom. "What?" he asked defensively. "She's my daughter" he pointed out. "It's gross to see a guy kissing my princess" he mumbled. I walked to my father and kissed my cheek.

"I love you dad" I told him. "And I'll always be your princess" I said and watched as he smiled at me.

It was already six and Aaron will be coming in a few minutes. We had our date tonight. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black mid thigh dress and had my hair tied in a pony tail. I've put on high heel shoes and because of Grace, I had to put on make up. I took my purse and walked to the living room where my parents were seated and Uncle Max was back home. Aunt Lucy wasn't talking to him. She was a bit pissed off because he had to leave for work. Personally, I think that she was overreacting. I walked in and twirled in front of them "So what do you think?" i asked and my mother put her hand in front of her mouth as if preventing herself from gasping.

"You're beautiful princess" my father complimented and Uncle Max nodded in agreement.

"My baby is growing so fast" my mother said with teary eyes.

"Mom, you said the same thing when I went on my first date with Lucky" I said and shook my head. Just as she was about to respond, the bell rang. I was walking to the door but Grace was already opening it.

"Kim! Your frog is here!" Grace yelled under the glare of a hot looking Aaron.

"Frog?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, when you'll kiss him, he'll turn in prince charming" Grace joked and I glared. She gasped and looked at Aaron. "Wait, you already kissed him!" she pointed out. "Then it means you'll have to stick with that frog face all your life?" she shouted and we looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you high?" Aaron questioned making me chuckle.

"No" she replied rolling her eyes.

"Just a bit drunk" Chase said as he pulled her to him.

"Drunk?" I questioned with wide eyes.

"She found out the vodka which we mixed with Coca cola" he said to Aaron who chuckled.

"Good luck with her" Aaron said and took my hand in his. I crashed against his chest and I heard the door closing behind me. "You look beautiful" he whispered resting his forehead against mine. I stared in his blue eyes and bite my lips.

"You look hot" I whispered back and watched as he smirked. He kissed my forehead and pulled away. We made our way to the car and let me tell you that I couldn't help smiling. "Where are we going?" I asked as he started driving.

"Surprise" he only said and I glanced at him.

"Tell me" I demanded.

"No"

"Tell me" I urged.

"No" he said with a smirk.

"If you tell me I'll kiss you" I traded and he chuckled.

"Even though it's really tempting, I decline your offer" he said and I huffed. "You just need to know that it will be a hell out of a date" he said with a smirk.

***************************

Vote and Comment.
Only a few chapters till the end! :(