Chapter Eighteen

I walked in the cafeteria and sat next to John. When he saw me, he grinned like a Cheshire cat and poked my stomach. As I was really ticklish, I glared at him and slapped his hand away. Kylie laughed and shook her head. I felt someone sit next to me. I lazily turned my head and I smiled when I saw Nick.

"I hope we won't be interrupted this time" Nick said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Too bad for you, I'm here" I heard Aaron said from behind him. I chuckled when I heard Nick groan.

"Dude!" Nick turned with a glare. "Why don't you go and stick up with your girlfriend rather with her?" He asked and Aaron glared at him.

"Why don't we go for a walk so that we can talk?" I asked Nick wanting to get those boys far away from each other. Aaron glared at me and clenched his jaw.

"Let's go" Nick said still glaring at Aaron and he took my hand in his. My eyes widened at our clasped hands. As we walled to the door, I turned my head to look at Aaron but then I saw Brittany walking to him. I rolled my eyes and let Nick dragged me outside. We sat on a bench and starred at the walking cheerleaders in front of me. When Grace noticed me, she ran to me and smiled at Nick.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Talking" Nick replied and I nodded. Grace rolled her eyes and walked away. "Let's talk" he said turning to me. "Listen, I know there's something going on between you and Aaron" he said and my eyes widened.

"W-What?" I stuttered and hr chuckled.

"I said I-" I stopped him by placing my hand on his mouth.

"I heard you" I narrowed my eyes at him. "And no, there's nothing" I cleared.

"That's what you think" he said with a smirk. "But Aaron really likes you" he said.

"And you're telling me this because?" I prompted and he smiled.

"I like seeing him get all jealous over me" he said while shrugging. "And the only way is you" he continued.

"That's why you want to date me" I said and he nodded. I glared at him and stood up.

"Listen!" he called and pulled me back on the bench. "I also want to make him realize that he should leave Brittany" he said slowly.

"Why would you do that?" I asked now genuinely interested.

"Because, even if its hard to believe, Aaron and I used to be best friends" he stated and I scoffed.

"Yeah hard to believe" I told him and he shook his head.

"Why do you want him to leave Brittany?" I asked.

"I used to go out with her" he said and it took me some minutes to realize what he said.

"Wait! But she's your sister!" I shouted and he glared.

"Step sister!" he cleared and I narrowed my eyes. "We were dating before our parents got married" he said.

"Gross" I said in disgust and he nodded in agreement.

"Totally. But after we broke up, Aaron started dating her" he said.

"He's forced to. He doesn't want to tell me the reason" I explained and he nodded.

"That's why we got into a fight" he said shaking his head in regret. "So think about it, alright?" he asked

"Let's do it" I said in determination.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief. I nodded. I really needed to get Aaron to open up to me. "Okay" he said happily and took my hand in his. "Let's start now" he said and winked. We walked back in the cafeteria and made our way to where my friends were sitting. I sat next to John and Nick took place next to me.

"What is he doing here?" Aaron asked glaring at our hands.

"Sitting with us" I replied.

"What's going on between you two?" Chase asked wiggling his eyebrows and we chuckled.

"Kim accepted to give me another chance" Nick said and Brittany snickered.

"Two losers together" she spat and I glared at her.

"Aaron, can you take your bitch away?" I asked and when I turned my attention to Aaron who narrowed his eyes at me. He clenched his jaw and stood up. His hands were curled in a fist and he walked away. Brittany rolled her eyes and turned her attention to me. "Weren't you suppose to go with him?" I asked with a frown.

"Why would I? If if he wants to be alone, I will let him alone" she said while looking at her nails. I rolled my eyes at her carelessness. My phone rang in my pocket so I stood up and walked away.

"Hello?" I asked as I walked in the hall and to my locker.

"Kim, don't forget to pick Tommy up after school" I heard Aunt Lucy say.

"Okay" I replied.

"Thank you" she said. "Love you and have a nice day"

"Love you too" I said and ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket and just then, someone wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in the janitor room. I kicked and punched but in vain. Just as I was about to scream, hands blocked my mouth.

"Kim! Its me Aaron" Aaron seethed and I stooped struggling. I backed against the wall and tried to control my raged breathing.

"Are you fucking sick?" I yelled and he leant on the door, looking at me with his piercing eyes. "I nearly had a heart attack!" I shouted at him and tried to push him off the door. he didn't move but only glared at me.

"What the hell is happening between you and Nick?" he asked calmly. Too calmly. I shrugged and glared back at him. I leant against the wall facing him.

"It doesn't concern you" I simply said and he took a step towards him. Damn, he looked hot but he'd look hotter if he wasn't glaring at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he seethed. "So the kiss didn't mean anything to you?!" he asked bewildered. So the kiss mean something to him? I wanted to scream in joy but I will not.

"Did it mean something for you?" I asked in disbelief. "I hope not" I said. "Because this" I motioned between him and me. "Is all fucked up before even anything happened" I shouted and he looked at bit taken back.

"You're the one complicating everything" he exclaimed. I looked at him as if he lost his mind.

"I'm sorry but I'm not the one in a relationship with a bitch here!" I said and pushed him away from the door. At the moment I opened the door, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in his chest.

"I'm sorry" he quickly apologized.

"What are you expecting from me Aaron?" I asked with a sigh. As long as there will be Brittany in the picture, there will be no us.

"I don't know" he said and looked at me in my eyes. I pulled away.

"Then no need to know with who I'm going out cause it doesn't concern you" I spat and walked out of the janitor room. I was beyond pissed. I was expecting to say that he wanted me.

***************************

Vote and Comment!