Chapter 13

A/N: Hehe

Also, If you guys noticed I changed the cover photo of this story in Wattpad because the amazing artist @_sehi.hmzaki_messaged me that I didn't get permission to use it and I felt really bad. So don't be like me guys! Always credit artists okay? Be better than me! >:(

P.S I have changed a tag in this story a long time ago, and if you can spot it, then it's a pretty big spoiler for the next chapter XD

~o~oOo~o~

"Ah the traditional big breakfast..." was the first thing that Toast said the moment he got down from his room

Sykkuno, on the other hand, just smiled at him "Good morning Toast!" he greeted happily "And of course! After all today is your competition, right? Then it is only mandatory for you to eat a lot!"

Despite being used to this scenario, Toast still couldn't help but smile at the gesture that his brother always shows him "I appreciate it Sykkuno..." he said taking his usual seat on their table.

Sykkuno just nodded as he also sat down "I think you are going to do great later!"

Toast chuckled as he placed several eggs and bacons on his own plate "Better than great I will win that shit no sweat." Toast confidently said before shoving a piece of bacon into his mouth

"It's good thing that your competition starts just an hour after my last subject so I will definitely watch it."

Toast hummed "How many classes do you have for today?"

Sykkuno took out his phone, scrolling through his schedule which made Toast roll his eyes at him fondly because he still can't believe his brother doesn't even memorize his own schedule. "Ohhh, I only have three today..." Sykkuno muttered "Oh wait! Ah never mind yep! Only got three!"

"Ethics, Macroeconomics and Calculus and Statistics, right?"

That made Sykkuno look at his brother in surprise "Oh wait Toast you know my classes today?" he asks laughing as he did "That's crazy!"

Toast just waved him off, "You should really memorize your schedule well Sykkuno, or you will end up in the wrong class again like last time."

That made Sykkuno splutter "I didn't mean that to happen!" he defended "And in my defense, our university is big and it's normal to get lost in classrooms!"

Toast chuckled "The room is clearly labeled." Toast easily said before looking at his brother dead in the eyes "And it was on the opposite side of the building that you are supposed to be in."

Sykkuno softly groan, remembering his freshman years "How am I suppose to know that?" he mumbled making Toast laugh "Stop laughing!" Sykkuno protested

"I will never let you forget that." Toast remarked "Anyway, me and the others are going straight to the other university after lunch time so if you want to watch you can go with Scarra because your schedule lines up with him and he knows what hall we are going to debate in."

Sykkuno nodded "Got it!" he said

As Toast and Sykkuno finishes their breakfast, Toast look at his brother "Hey Sykkuno..." he called out making Sykkuno look at him "Corpse told me something yesterday."

For some reason that made Sykkuno almost drop the glass jar full of orange juice, thankfully he managed to catch it last minute "O-oh... ummm yeah Corpse says a lot of things huh... yup..."

Toast raised an eyebrow, before clearing his throat, after all he can't be bothered with what happened between the two of them because he has something to worry more about "He told me that you feel that someone is watching you... is this true?"