Cross x Mother Reader

Should think about that x O-O, Thank you for giving me my first Oneshot Maam_Poato! This might be a little short because I thought about this idea :P
_________________________________________

'Cross, Can you help Papyrus get ready for outside?"
.
.
.
'Are you sure Cross? You only want to be a royal guard to protect your friend?'
.
.
.
'Honey! What happened to your face?!'
.
.
.
'Gaster, Think about our boys! Is perfection more important than them?!'
.
.
.
'Cross...I know you didn't mean it...'
.
.
.

A skeleton sat on his bed looking in his heart locket, Only a single tear fell down. "I miss you Mom"

A knock on his door made him come out of his thoughts, The door opened to show Dust. "Hey Cross! We're going to Underswap~!- You alright there?"

Cross nodded and wiped the tear away with his sleeve. "I'm fine, Let's go" The two teleported to the living room, Error then opened a portal to their destination.

"Free EXP!" Dust ran through the portal, Followed by Horror and Killer, Known as the children of the group.

When everyone got into Underswap, They all heard three voices. "HELLO FELLOW SKELETON!"

"Hey B-Blueberry" Now they never heard this voice in Underswap, Must be a Sans from another

"WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?!" The unknown voice chuckled.

"Well, I was w-wondering if the Bad Sanses came here to destroy your AU. I need to know something from s-someone" Blueberry looked confused, Yet questioning why this skeleton wanted to see the Bad Sanses.

"UHH, WELL THEY ARE- AHH!" Blueberry screamed a little. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

"We answer Sci's call, Now what is it?" Nightmare questioned the scientist.

"But I thought we were-" Nightmare slapped a tentacle onto Killer's mouth.

"Well...I needed to know something from Cross" Sci looked over to said skeleton.

"What is it?" Cross crossed his arms. "If it's about Ink, Then no"

"I-It's not about Ink, It's about this women named Y-Y/n. I came across her and she asked if I know a skeleton that matched your d-details, I believe she can jump to AUs...Do you know this person Cross?"

Cross stayed silent, A portal came from behind Sci. "Sci! Have you found my boy?!" A skeleton asked the scientist. "This is going for too long! Where is he?! Where is my Cross?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cross snapped out of whatever he was thinking and ran to the skeleton. "Mom!" He hugged her for dear life. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Cross, It's alright" Y/n lifted up his chin and placed their foreheads together. "I'm here now, No more Gaster"
_________________________________________
Well this is short, Could've done better-