Papercrane x Motherly Reader

One that I have wrote for myself :3 I love Papercrane, and almost read the whole comic in school XD
•♡•

In Undertale, at the surface, stood a small shop in the streets, it was packed with clothes that needed nowadays are: Sizing, and stitching. People who went there loved the owner, Y/n.

She just opened her little shop, stitching up a long purple dress for a Ms. Dreemurr, and locals talked about her, some told she was queen of the underground, which is true.q

The human placed the silky dress down at the front desk and found a tall goat lady waiting, of course picking up her dress, she smiled at Y/n and took the dress im her paws.

"Why thank you Miss" The monster handed over 25 G and left with a wave, "Have a great day!"

The female waved and sighed, crossing her arm and pressing her left palm to her face, she knew it was going to be a long day. Sure, she loved her job, but it was tiring at almost every day.

She glanced at the clock and put her face in her hands, yep, it was about twelve hours a day, everyone had problems with their clothes.

Then the door opened, and sounds of boots came towards her, she looked up.

"Hey miss Y/n" The voice seemed nervous.

°♡°

Y/n hummed, stitching up a white poncho, it had gotten a rip, which of course happened almost all the time, she didn't seemed to mind. She took the needle in her mouth and raised the clothing up, smiling at it. Raising it down, she put the needle away and used a hanger to put the poncho on. The female relaxed and sat down, sighing as she did.

"So..?" Y/n turned her head to the skeleton beside her, grinning with a confused expression, "Is it done?"

She nodded and put away her white yarn, "Yes Papercrane, but I have to ask" The human looked at him and crossed her arms, "How in the multiverse did it get a rip?"

Crane chuckled and rubbed the back of his skull, "Common reason, a tiny fight in a AU from a monster"

Y/n 'huh'ed and sighed, checking the skeleton's clothing for any more rips, "You were lucky you weren't hurt or injured, you know I get worried.."

The skeleton tilted his head, "Worried?"

The female smiled, "I care for you Crane, don't be so reckless next time" She stood up and stretched, glancing at the clock, "Hmm, Papyrus is coming soon to get his scarf"

"So..does that mean I have to go?" Y/n once again nodded and took the hanger holding Papercrane's poncho, she gave it to the skeleton and struggled yet patted his head.

"Yeah, if you have another rip, come to me alright?" Crane smiled and nodded, quickly hugging the human.

"Thank you mother Y/n!" He pulled away with a grin and set off, "I'll come by tomorrow!"

Y/n blinked, she giggled and went to work on her other clothes, she was going to have a stressful day, but Papercrane made it better.

_________________________________________
Little short for Papercrane <3 I love him :D Even more, I kin that boi ;w;