Cross x Mother Reader Part 2

This was the first one ever in this book, Now it's time to make a second part cause I'm better at writing and want to see how I've improved :3 Fun Fact: This book came out in February XD
_________________________________________

Humming can be heard as a skeleton picked out a few books in a library, Nightmare's Castle library. She was humming a tune, and stopped when a thud came from behind.

"Oof! Killer, you idiot!" Someone whisper-shouted.

"Wasn't my fault Horror acted like a bear at the moment just now!" Another person whispered.

Y/n turned around, She was confused to why the Murder Trio was down to the ground by the sides of the library entrance.

"...Are you three okay?" 

Ever since Cross and Y/n reunited, The Bad Sanses decided to let Y/n stay with them. The Sanses were getting to know the female skeleton more by each day, Not knowing they would be great friends with her.

"Uhm, We're fine Y/n" Horror answered, Y/n nodded and went back to picking out books.

The three stood up and dusted theirselves, Punching Killer on the arm at the moment.

"Uh, What are you doing in here?" Dust asked after noticing Y/n picking about three or more books.

"I'm gathering story books for Cross, He loved them when he was a child with Papyrus...But he's going to read to me this time"

(A long silence for X-Papyrus: *Stands up silently*)

"CAN WE COME?!" Y/n jumped at their sudden in synced shout. She sighed and chuckled.

"Of course"

♡♡♡ ~Tem Skip~ ♡♡♡

"And the little fluffy bunny died a non-peaceful death, The end" Cross closed the book, The others were still awake after the gore parts.

Apparently, Nightmare had the little fluffy bunny at home, and they just read through it. Killer sighed dramatically.

"I'm still awake" He whined.

Y/n laughed a little. "Who said you guys were sleeping in my room?" Everyone coughed in the room.

Especially Error and Nightmare hanging above with the help of Error's strings.

"Heh, But that's all of the stories, You guys can leave now even if I didn't know you were here" Cross leaned against Y/n, Almost as if he missed her touch.

The boys groaned and either teleported or walked out of the room.

Y/n petted Cross's skull, The monochrome skeleton fully relaxed and closed his eye sockets.

Sighing in content, Cross smiled and snuggled against his mother.

Y/n hummed her tune she was humming before. Cross chuckled.

"You kept on humming that song"

Y/n smiled. "It's nice" She continued to hum it and brought Cross closer.

_________________________________________

After sometime, The others ended up by the bed, being on the floor or in a small stack. Y/n nuzzled against the sleeping oreo's head and hummed again after seeing Cross half awake.

"Valiant Heart, defeated again..."

_________________________________________
Bro, Pls. That song has been on my mind XD But I guess you can say Y/n got it from Dream- I can't believe Cross was the first though ;w; The child is special- I can't wait for Underverse 0.6 :3