Epic x Mother Reader

Request by 26nobat01

It's been so long :)
_________________________________________

A human crouched in a batch of flowers, They picked one of the flowers and sniffed it as they held it. Smiling, They turned their head and held a smooth hand.

They heard a voice laugh.

"You really love those flowers, huh Frisk?" Frisk nodded and dragged the person, Making them run with the small human.

"Woah! Frisk, Slow down" They chuckled.

"But Y/n, Mama Toriel made Butterscotch Pie awhile ago!" Y/n blinked and grinned at Frisk.

"Well? Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Frisk shrugged and let go of Y/n's hand, Running away while giggling. "Frisk! Slow down!"

The two raced to Toriel's home.  

♡♡♡ ~Tem Skip~ ♡♡♡

"Y/n, Frisk. Could you take Asriel to his room, Please?" Y/n looked up from watching Frisk draw and nodded at Toriel.

"Of course, Miss Toriel" Y/n stood up and crouched to Asriel sleeping on the floor, Frisk smiled at the little goat.

Y/n picked him up and started to head to Asriel's room. Frisk watched then started to follow after a small silence.

"Y/n, Do you think Asriel will grow up to be big and strong?" Frisk asked with a smile, Y/n smiled back.

"I hope so, Don't want a manbaby" Frisk giggled and nodded.

"How about Papyrus?" Y/n's smile faltered. Frisk oh'ed. "Sorry, I forgot"

"It's alright, Frisk. At least Gaster didn't found me yet" The little human nodded and walked silently to Asriel's room with Y/n.

_________________________________________

"Y/n, Is Burgerpants really a great subject?" Alphys looked at the human in confusion.

"I've never really seen Burgerpants around, Nobody will notice" Alphys opened her mouth to speak, But the reason seemed reasonable. The dinosaur shrugged it off and let Mettaton start the process.

Y/n and Alphys watched it as if it was a children's show to Burgerpants screams of mercy.

"...Have you told Sans?" Alphys asked. Y/n shook her head.

"I don't plan on it, He'll probably think of something else" The dinosaur gave her a serious look.

"Y/n, It's been years! Sans has to know, You're his mother!-"

"Well what if he'll be disappointed? I'm a human, Alphys, I abandoned him and Papyrus. Just because of my stupid fear of Gaster, Sans doesn't have to know, Got it?" Y/n stared at Alphys in the eye, The scientist shivered on the inside and nodded quickly.

Meanwhile, Mettaton and Burgerpants watched them both in confusion.

♡♡♡ ~Tem Skip~ ♡♡♡

"You think I'll be able to beat someone that's up to my league someday, Miss Y/n?" Chara jumped and punch the air, Y/n chuckled.

"Maybe, If you stop being an idiot" Chara looked at the human with a straight line on her mouth. Y/n laughed, Chara always seemed to remind her of Frisk.

While walking, Y/n bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going, Bruh" Y/n looked up or down, Depending her height. She widened her eyes slightly.

"Sans?" Epic rose an non-existent brow, He chuckled.

"Thee one and only, Bruh. Others call me Epic, May I ask who you are?" Y/n blinked and shook her head out of her thoughts.

"Y/n, I'm Y/n" Epic nodded. Suddenly, Footsteps came running towards the trio.

"SANS-! OH, HELLO HUMANS!" Chara waved and Y/n nodded. Papyrus looked at Y/n in confusion. "WEIRD, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE"

"Uh, That's because Y/n isn't out much, Right Y/n" Even if it's true or not, Y/n nodded.

"WELL, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU HU- I MEAN, Y/N!" The adult nodded yet again and glanced at Epic.

'Maybe...some other time'

_________________________________________
Ha, Didn't know It'll go like this- But I wasn't feeling well, My dog somehow coughed out blood and I was starving, I didn't eat anything today. But I at least got Nachos :3 Thanks for the request :D