Reaper x Mother Reader

This isn't a request, Sadly- My mind went like "Hey! Let's make Reaper a mother!" And I was like "Aight" And boom! Here it is-
_________________________________________

The grass, leaves, flowers of all kinds stood around a goddess, The goddess of Life. The goat closed her eyes and listen as the birds chirped around her. She opened her eyes and rose a brow when she felt a aura behind her.

"Reaper?" Life turned her head and saw the cloaked skeleton, She smiled and stood up, Dusting herself. "What brings you here?"

"Hey Tori, I wanted to ask if there is other gods and goddesses?" Life nodded and gestured Death to sit down.

The flowers withered and the grass turned into a dark green when Reaper sat down. The god listened to Life's words about the other gods and goddesses, Some of them being banished or somehow disappeared.

"And also this goddess reminded me of Y/n a little, Haha! And there is this god named-" "Y/n?" Life blinked when Death cut her off, The goddess nodded and smiled at some memories.

"Yes, Y/n. She was a rather unique goddess, She was a skeleton just like you! Even the same height! She was a curious girl when she was a young goddess" Life sighed and frowned a bit.

"But...one day she disappeared, When you were just made! Oh, Y/n always was a nice person to Gaster, He loved her deeply. He even said he would make a child for her and him. And it somehow turned out to be you, Reaper"

The god of death processed the information and looked down at the ground, He widened his eye sockets and looked back up at Life.

"I...I wasn't made just for reaping souls? I actually had someone who wanted to love me, For being me?" Life looked at Reaper in confusion, and she laughed lightly.

"Reaper, A mother has unconditional love for her children. Y/n was the goddess of Roses, She used to say roses of different colors have meanings. And...she actually wanted me to gave you this" Life stood up and gestured Death to follow her.

Passing by the goddess's flowers, She stopped at a small spot with grass surrounding it. A rose stood in the middle of the grass, It was a lovely pink with a mix of red.

Reaper stared at it in awe, It was still alive and standing. He expected Life to pick it up, But she didn't.

"Tori, Aren't you going to pick it up or...?" Life shook her head and smiled.

"I cannot, Y/n said it was for you. Before the day when she went missing, She said she'll make a beautiful rose for her son. I questioned her if what if I were to touch it and pick it. Y/n said..."

A soft laugh came from the goddess of roses, She shook her head and touched one of her roses petals.

"I believe the rose isn't for you, Miss Life. When my son soon holds it, He'll know how much I love him"

"If I'm not there, He'll know I still love him"

"If I get hurt by him accidentally, He'll know I still love him"

"If I suddenly go missing, He'll know I still love him"

"If Gaster doesn't show his love, He'll know he still loves him as well"

Y/n looked up to Life and softly smiled at the goat.

"And when he holds it, He'll know I'm still with him"

Reaper looked down at the rose and took a deep breath, He hesitantly touched a petal. Waiting for it to die, It didn't. The god rose an non-existent brow at that.

Death kneeled down and picked the rose by the stem. He waited for it to die, It didn't.

Life grew worried as Reaper gone silent, She was about to ask if he was okay when she heard a choked sob. Death's shoulders shaking slightly and small blue tears threatened to fall.

Reaper heard something when he held the rose, and he felt loved.

"I love you, Reaper. Always remember that, Even if I'm not there, I'll always be with you"

_________________________________________
So, How was that? Kinda came up with it :) I felt like Reaper needed some love from his own family, Thus this being made. Love ya Reaps ^^