Cross x Mother Reader Part 3

This is a real chappie because this book got 20k reads, sheesh 0-0 You read a lot fellow readers XD And don't stop commenting funny things, people, you are so funny! QwQ Cross, I wrote for u. Nightmare simps for you now lol-
•♡•

"Cross, please, I don't think this is nessasary" Y/n sighed. Cross was currently checking and glancing at each corner of the castle, looking carefully for a certain monster.

The monochrome seemed to be on edge for quite some time, Y/n wished he would stop, but however, it seems like it won't for a long time.

And it was all because of a octopus.

Cross happened to one day find Y/n in the castle library, as she taken a small liking to the books there, he was furious when Nightmare had purposely knocked down books behind his mom to get her attention.

He'd never let Y/n out of his sight, but privacy time is respected. 

"It is, you don't know who'll come around the corner" Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and continued her way to the castle kitchen.

Cross took notice and blocked the way, "Wait, mom! I think he's in there!"

Had I forgot to mention he's very wary of the king? Cross had to check rooms until Y/n goes into one, it looked like a part time job to do.

Y/n blinked two times and laughed at the basically t-posing monochrome skeleton.

"It's alright Cross! I'm pretty sure your 'boss' isn't in there" She air quoted, passing by the taller. (Yes, Cross is taller than you lol- deal with it XD)

And it's a cycle everyday.

°♡°

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Cross"

"Need anything?"

"I'm okay Cross"

"Did Nightmare come near?"

"No Cross"

"Are you sure?" Y/n sighed at the third time of answering the monochrome skeleton's questions, she had been answering during her walk in the halls.

"Yes hon, now, don't you have a mission today?" The female rose a brow, stopping to await the skeleton's reply.

"Well, yeah but, I have to protect you!"

"You warm my soul Cross but I'll be just fine! I'm like the house wife of this mansion" Y/n clasped her hands and smiled at the taller. (I'm really making him taller than you lol-)

As Cross now noticed, an octopus was behind her, like a creepy SwapDream on the loose.

"..."

"Soooooo....wanna hook u-" "Mr. Nightmare, please keep your mouth shut" Y/n irritatedly spoke, the octopus shrunk and shut his mouth.

"Now honey, if you do your mission, you'll be granted chocolate bars, alright?" The monochrome skeleton was going to deny the mission, until he noticed his boss was behind Y/N, glaring at Cross, "I may get Error's special kind-"

"Yes, yes! I- uhm, will get going! Heh heh.." Y/n rose a brow, then grew even more confused when she was taken with the skeleton, "But I'm not leaving you here with him-"

"WAIT NO-" Nightmare was sadly left alone.

Now all was left of this was a confused Y/n and a protective son.

_________________________________________
Other ones will come soon, just had enough motivation to do this one lol- :>