Horror x Motherly Reader Part 2

Requested by...I don't even think it was a request XD But a continuation, I forgot who commented it tho :> Did this while, yes, I'm sick again :,) Also, for 20k reads, we have a new book cover! :D Thanks for reading this stuff-
_________________________________________

Horror was stuck, in the castle, he couldn't go on missions, because of a common cold.

Or so he thought, or not.

He was in a way, useless right now, he can't do anything, which sucks.

But it doesn't really, he gets to be treated by Y/n, the others taken a liking to her.

"I swear, how'd you even get this?" Y/n grumbled and placed a cloth on Horror's head, crossing her arms, "I thought I told you to be careful whenever you were out with those other versions of yourself!"

"I was, but one AU had to rain and all"

"Next time, you are not going in a rainy AU, never again" Y/n ended, she bent down a little and grabbed a bowl and stared at it, "You drink it all?"

"I like chimken soup, but your blood soup is better" The female hummed, standing up from the couch.

"Hmm, well, more chicken soup, and don't get up"

"What else am I supposed to do?" Horror whined, he wished he was out with his members, how fun it was to accidentally get drunk.

"I suggest you rest, resting to important when you are sick Horror" Y/n turned her back on her son and mumbled quietly to herself, "And actually give Papyrus affection..."

"Alright, but you will make blood soup again?" The child- I mean, crackhead gave Y/n baby doll eyes, it was super effective!

Y/n sighed and smiled, patting the little Horror on his head, "Of course my baby, now rest"

Horror grinned creepily and tilted his head, Y/n in the slightest was not fazed.

"Kissu on the head?" He asked like a child on Christmas.

"Alright, then you will rest, right?" Horror nodded, earning a kiss on his forehead from his mama (awe qwq).

"Okay, now rest Horror, and if you go against Ink again, I'll be there"

Horror didn't even bother to ask, his mama was always there in battles whenever Ink tried to get near him.

He didn't even want to ask why Ink dislikes her because of just that paintbrush.

Nor did he think about how and why his brother was always seemingly forgotten at times.

Just for now, he'll rest.

_________________________________________
I still have requests to do, I only published this because I felt bored and had motivation to do this lol- And motivation to make the cover qwq I have school tomorrow so bye- XD