Dreamswap!Blue x Motherly Reader

Requested by (Sorry, forget ._.)

Forgive me if I get some things wrong, The creator is also confused to what is happening-
_________________________________________

Humming went through the hallways of the JR, footsteps echoing as well. It was a human, heading to the CEO of the JR's Office.

She opened the door and spotted Dream in his desk, the golden birb looked up from his work and sighed.

"He's down with the prisoner, Y/n" Y/n nodded and headed out of the room, closing the doors behind her, and walking to the prisoner's area.

She found two skeletons and narrowed her eyes at a certain person. Y/n crossed her arms and watched as a dark-boned skeleton glance at her and look at the other wearing a blue scarf in front of him.  

The human cleared her throat, the two brought their attention to her. "Blue, Dream wishes to see you in his office"

Blue smirked at the skeleton in his cell and turned to Y/n with a unamused expression. The human shrugged and held back a small evil smile.

"Ha, I guess the winged angel can't resist my charm" Blue put a hand on his chest, Y/n rose a brow.

"Or chicken wings just want's to take you waltzing in here seriously" The prisoner spoke. Blue rolled his eye lights and headed out of the room, giving a look at Y/n while at it.

Y/n brought her attention to the skeleton in the cell, she smiled at him and walked over, crouching down.

"So, Error, Mind telling me how exactly you got in here?" The skeleton looked away and sighed ever dramatically.

"...For stealing someone's pet" Y/n stared at Error in confusion, she opened her mouth to speak.

"It was a dare"

"Ah, I see" Y/n sighed quietly and took out a lockpick. Error rose a brow and questioned her motives.

"Can you make some real fun around here? It's rather boring, and you and the other two are the most entertaining trio I've ever seen" Y/n placed the pick in his gloved hand, the skeleton nodded suspiciously.

"...Does Blue work for Dream?"

"Nah, I'm the boss of him" The skeleton blinked and was about to ask until Y/n gave him a smile and stood up.

"Well, I hope fun goes around in about I should say...thirty seconds? I bet your friends are going to come out of nowhere" Error hummed in agreement. Y/n headed out by the doorway and looked back at the skeleton in his cell.

"And don't worry about Blue coming out of nowhere"

_________________________________________

A groan came from Blue as he gave Y/n a glare. They were both in a field, the space-like sky brung light to their figures and made it easier to see. Blue made words to hard to understand while cussing at some parts in his speech. Y/n chuckled, seeing the skeleton like this made her think of him as a toddler.

"Blue, care to calm down? I cannot stand your childish words"

"Well, You lied to me about Dream, and the so called 'Meme Squad' are united after I was distracted-...Did you let him go?" Y/n held back a laugh and covered her mouth.

"Y/n...did you let him out of his cell?"

"I didn't let him out" Blue sighed in relief.

"I gave him the way out" Blue made a noise of dissatisfaction, sounding in pain. He dropped down to Y/n's feet and looked as if he was going into a depression stage.

"Now Dream won't let me in without guards coming after me" He was muffled, but was heard clearly.

Y/n crouched down and rose a brow.

"Who said he known it was you?"

"You, ma'am, are a sly woman" Y/n hummed, and smiled while standing up.

"I try, and surprisingly good at it" She grabbed Blue's scarf and dragged him. "Come on now, I think we can have tea peacefully"

_________________________________________
I got something done, finally qwq
I even forgot who requested XD
But uh, please comment if I got something wrong ;-;
I dunno much about Dreamswap but somehow read fanfics of it-