Outer Sans x Mother Reader

Suggested by Queen_MGwolf

Huh, been awhile ._. I had been caught up in school all this time, barely had time to do anything ;-; Now, I'm finally done qwq I know some of you may had been waiting for something you requested, but Author had been kinda busy and unmotivated :/

BUT, I always come back ;)
Don't give me a controlled shock ;-;

_________________________________________

Outertale was peaceful, before it was known by other AUs, It had been quiet and tranquil, but was sadly avoided by alternate universes...

It was beautiful, I should say.

The colors were more brighter and had lighter stars, pretty galaxies, larger cliffs. Stardin also used to have these...unique flowers. 

Unique was a word to call it, it was nothing like everyone seen. Not even AUs had saw it, some mistaken it as a copy and more better version of a Echo Flower.

But they were wrong, and Outer was the second monster to see it. The first? Nobody knows except Outer, he never told anyone.

The flowers were very popular in Outertale, was super common. You could easily find them by cliffs and random areas. They were like weeds, but now they are extinct-like flowers.

There is one flower left, it's signs of dying are fifty in a hundred chance. The flowers were known to be carrying a monster's life. To prepare them for the afterlife.

It was another way of dying, instead of dusting. The process of the flowers carrying your life is quite peaceful and you won't be hurt when the time comes for your death.

The flowers were called AfterQuil. They got their name from the words Afterlife and Tranquil, two words monster spoke during their loved ones time to go.

Back to where we were, The last flower was being looked over by Outer. The skeleton had been at it for quite a while now, more than he couldn't count.

He was sitting at a cliff, one hand holding the AfterQuil, staring at the stars. Outer had been staring at them for a...half an hour? At least, that's what he thinks.

He sighed, how long was Ink going to take?

And as he thought, Ink suddenly came and sat beside him, having a smile and scared Outer, making the galaxy themed skeleton jump.

"So? What'd you want, bud?" Outer took a deep (Non-existent) breath and turned to Ink.

"Can...can you take me to a quiet AU?" Ink tilted his head at the request, but shrugged and nodded with a smile.

"Sure! Weird request but okay!"

_________________________________________

I wouldn't be lying if Ink accidentally teleported them to a unknown  Waterfall in a random AU. But Outer didn't ask questions, just silently walking deeper into the area, he needed to find a perfect spot.

Ink watched him walk away, question marks in his eye sockets, he shrugged and teleported as ink flew around him.

Outer didn't hear Ink leaving, and the sound of the grass slightly moving brought him the thought.

It was time.

"Sans" A ghostly figure spoke softly, floating alongside the skeleton. "It's time" She smiled and floated ahead.

"Yeah, I know..." Outer looked down at the AfterQuil in his hand, he sighed and stopped at the perfect spot.

It had Echo Flowers and grass surrounding a small dug up hole, the spot was in a secret area, so nobody would disturb the two.

Outer watched as Y/n's laugh echoed throughout the area, the Echo Flowers somehow copying her. She was amused by the little river near the dug up hole, touching the water had a cool feeling.

Y/n turned around to Outer with a grin, it slowly faded a bit when she saw his expression.

"What's wrong, Sans?" Y/n frowned at Outer's slightly shaking figure, she brought up a ghostly hand to his face, carefully wiping his tears away.

"Sans, it'll be alright"

The AfterQuil brighten slightly, small bright blue particles glowing and floating upwards, Y/n's ghost body was fading from the bottom.

"You were always by my side, now you're not when it's your time to go" Y/n nodded sadly and placed her forehead against his.

"Sometimes you have to let go of ones you love, it can be hard but you have to try" She let go and floated backwards to the dug up hole.

"Now, It's time for me to finally rest"

Outer brought up the AfterQuil and planted it in the hole, the flower's particles turned light blueish, the color was turning grayish cyan.

Y/n floated down beside the flower and smiled. Her body halfway faded.

Soon, the flower was dark cyan and was a bit lowered down, no more blue particles and the only being in the area was Outer, Y/n was no longer there.

_________________________________________
Oh wOw, I actually had a idea for once in a lifetime- Okay, I sWeAr. If someone were to continue this on their own book and magically made a whole story about Outer and Y/n's life back then and the present, I would be shook- How did I write that fast? ;-;

I'm happy with the results of this tho :>