Blueberry x Motherly Reader

Requested by lol forgot XD

Baby Blue qwq Also, I'm quite surprised how you guys somehow found this book liek- H o w ? I mean, I know it has a lot of reads but cool tho ;w;
•♡•

Today was bring your parent to a sleepover day, an event the protector of AUs made as a fun time. Mostly everyone was thrilled, mostly.

The sleepover was held at Geno's save screen, where he had the Christmas party at years ago, some Sanses and Papyruses wished they were invited that time. Oh how they were blind to know a certain skeleton spiked the eggnog.

Speaking of Sanses, they were all at the sleepover, waiting for their parents, also known as their creators. Some hated theirs, while others just outright loved them. (As they both should)

First, came CQ, she gave a lazy peace sign at the skeletons and walked up to her three sons, Geno, Error, and Fresh. CQ was strong while taking care of them years ago. Fresh stuck up finger guns at her.

Second, Renrink, this gal was happy to see her single Sans son. As she was a creator, she was able to hug the god of death, Reaper was somewhat content. Ren immediately asked him if Toriel was his girlfriend by now.

Third, Jokublog, the spanish women came busting in and just shouted out a small hello to the Dreamtale Brothers, Dream was happy, Nightmare cried in embarrassment-

Fourth, Jakei, she's the coolest in the author's option- The young adult patted Cross' back rather harshly, yet she didn't seem to know and smiled. The monochrome skeleton didn't know if Jakei was okay with this sleepover. He almost cried, along with Chara.

Fifth, the most inspiring and amazing creator the author loved- Comyet, Ink's creator, the protector squealed and hugged the life out of her. Probably the artist was the most excited one to see his creator.

Then came all the creators, one by one, some confused because they haven't been in the fandom in awhile, such as Rahafwabas, Killer didn't know what to say.

The tear stained skeleton sat on a couch, with Dust and Horror on it, the skeleton glanced at them and sighed.

"Hey, pass me that apple Horror" The crackhead gasped and took the apple in his hands, Killer gotton confused.

"Excuse me! This is my mom!" The skeleton blinked, looked at the green apple, stared, and gotten creeped out when the apple had a dark aura around it. "Don't worry momma, Killer won't eat ya this time"

Killer groaned, then directed his attention to the bored Dust, "So Dust, where's your parent?"

"..."

The quiet skeleton just stared, it sent shivers up the asker. He won't need the answer anymore.

Luckily, a short skeleton came skipping over to the trio, waving with a big happy smile.

"HEYA GUYS!" Blueberry greeted, the three didn't, "DOING GREAT I SEE! OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PARENT TO GET HERE TOO!"

Killer stared at the smaller in a confused expression, the other two basically using telepathy to say 'What??'

"Uhm, sorry ta break it to ya Blue" Horror spoke, a concerned and disbelieving tone in his voice, "I'm pretty sure you don't..?"

The swapped Sans blinked, tilted his head, and a questioning smile came on his face, "WHAT? I BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN, I DO HAVE A PARENT, DEAR FRIEND"

"Well, I can see something Blueberry" Dream walked over to the little group, Ink behind rambling of how cool his creator is, "We never heard from your creator in awhile, are they even around anymore?"

The confused skeleton bean blinked once again, "EH?? BUT MY MOM IS STILL AROUND THOUGH?"

Dream was about to speak again about that, until the artist pulled him back and whispered to the guardian, a shocked and pitiful expression on his face after listening.

"Who even is your mom?" Dust asked. Blue hummed and grinned, his eye lights turning into stars.

"SHE'S THE BEST! Y/N IS HER NAME!"

"..."

"Y/n who?" Even Ink didn't know, and his goldfish memory didn't trigger yet!

"Y/n who?" Came everyone in the sleepover's voices in unison. Blue looked at almost all of them, confused.

"YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO Y/N IS??" Everyone, everyone nodded, in unison, the swapped skeleton 'huh'ed and crossed his arms, grinning, "WELL, YOU WILL BE MEETING HER IN PERSON!"

Legit everyone didn't believe him, they knew Blueberry's creator left him, after the whole fanon and canon thing, and all that. They were a little worried for him, nobody knows who Y/n even is, maybe a imaginary friend the scarfed Sans has?

Then, a knock came softly out of nowhere, everyone looked over to the unknown person, knocking on a wall. The person saw them, smiled, and held her little bag of puzzles and special items.

"Hey everyone! I'm Y/n, Blueberry's creator and mother" Everyone was either shocked, surprised, or just in awe. She was the most beautiful women they have ever seen. The Bad and Star Sanses had their mouth gaped.

Blue didn't seem to mind everybody's expressions, just smiled and took his mom's hand, taking her into the center of the whole sleepover.

Turns out, he wasn't lying about his mom coming, and everyone thought he didn't have a creator at the time being.

He was adopted by a wonderful and amazing lady named Y/n.

_________________________________________
Yee, did it :D Now sorry for it taking so long ;w; I had sudden motivation for this-
Also, reason for my absence is that I'm writing a small Errorinkmare story :3