Dust x Mother Reader

Requested by 26nobat01

Ah, Writing :) I'm sad that I am slow :(
_________________________________________

"Do you think the world is flat or round?" Horror asked Dust beside him, The hooded skeleton rose an non-existent brow at that.

"That...doesn't make any sense, Horror. And what world? We have AUs, Idiot!" Killer snickered from the other side of the living room.

"Alright...Why is a living room called a living r-" A doorbell cut off Horror's question. A rather stupid question, I say.

"I'll get it!" Killer rolled all the way over to the castle doors, The other two ignoring him as they stared at the ceiling."Hey Dust! You got something from the multiverse mail!" The said skeleton turned his head from the couch to look at Killer walking in front of him. "It's from...Dusttale?"

"Great...Wait- Gimme that!" Dust stood up and grabbed the envelope, He sat back down and read the address. "Dusttale 0001#, Wait a minute, That's my timeline!"

'OUR TIMELINE, BROTHER' Papyrus looked at the envelope from Dust's shoulder.

"Well, Read it outloud! I wanna hear it!" Dust rolled his eye lights at Killer's impatience. "Did you fully read it?"

"It only says my timeline number, But I guess I'll just open it" The envelope's dust made Killer sneeze, Dust chuckled at that. Inside, He took out a pure white closed letter and opened it.

"Dear Dust,

I know that you'll throw away this letter like the others that you also may have thrown away too, I don't know what I've done to make you distant from me, And make you start a genocide, Countless times. I always wondered what happens in your thoughts, It's creative really. Was it the human? That made you kill everyone? You should've talked to me, You know that I was always free to talk too. But of course insanity took over, Didn't it? Heh, That's what happens to all of us if we were to be stuck in a loop. How'd it felt to be able to get such free exp? The lovely screams of pain and sweet red blood from innocent monsters...Makes me want to start it all over again-"

'BROTHER, SKIP THE GORE WORDS'

"Wait, When was this made?" Dust went all the way down and spotted the date. "This...This was two weeks ago"

"Uh, Dust? Who sent you the letter?" Horror tilted his head.

-"And I hope to see you again, Sorry for the gorey parts...something's up with me today. Wishing LOVE and deaths for you.

Love, Mom"

Killer blinked. "YOU HAVE A MOM?!" Horror slapped the side of the crying skeleton's head. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"I do have a mom, Just never bothered to bring her up. She's busy since her job is to write down what happens in each timeline of my AU. Since this was two weeks ago, Then the multiverse mail gets two stars from me" Killer nodded, Already on his phone to give his rating. "Well, I'm gonna check out some AUs. If Boss asks, Say I'm at Nunya"

"Got it!" Horror smiled at Dust's wise last words, He's definitely having a punishment when he gets back-

♡♡♡ ~Tem Skip~ ♡♡♡

It's been a day at Nightmare's Castle and the owner went to the living room to find everyone except Dust. Error hanged up in his hammock and watched Undernovela playing on the TV, Followed by Cross. Horror and Killer played Animal Crossing on their Nintendo's, Gigging like little kids who got a prank done right.

"Where's Dust?" Error shrugged, Not caring what's happening and Cross made a noise of 'Dunno'. While Killer cleared his throat.

"Nunya"

"What the hell is Nunya?"

"Nunya business, Boss" Horror hid his face in a pillow to cover his laugh.

Error choked on his chocolate. Nightmare narrowed his eye, His tentacles slowly rising.

"W h e r e  i s  D u s t"

_________________________________________

Dust stared at a house he used to live, He opened the door to a place he used to call home, Some dust stayed in corners, It's still dusty after all he done. Only that the dust was someone else's work.

He heard a voice from upstairs and went up silently. The voice came from his room, Well...What once was his room.

"Yes, No...What do you mean?" Dust stopped at the door and decided to listen. "Well, He didn't come to visit. You know Dust never visits me" He felt a pang of guilt and stepped backwards.

'I THINK YOU SHOULD GO TALK TO HER, BROTHER...' Papyrus gave him a worried look. 'AND BE CAREFUL, SHE MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRAZY DUE FROM READING THE LETTER'  

Dust nodded and let the conversation his mom has end. "Alright, Yeah, Of course...You're welcome, Nightmare" He widened his eye sockets.

'Why is Nightmare talking with our mom?'

'NOTHING INTERESTING MAYBE'

Dust took a deep breath and opened the door. He glanced around the room and noticed it looked like a office, Sounds of a pen against a piece of paper made him look in front of him.

"Hey...mom" Y/n looked up and blinked. "It's me, Dust?"

"Dust? What are you doing here?" She let go of her pen and stood up from her seat. "You never come back here, Ever since you went with other versions of you"

"I...got your letter from two weeks ago" Y/n softened her expression slightly.

"That was awhile ago. The letter doesn't matter anymore, It was really weird to look at and makes my head hurt" Dust gave her a concerned look.

"Are you alright?" 

"Well, It makes me think of stuff, Stuff that involves violence"

Dust sighed. "Mom, Depending on the letter you gave me, You're starting to lose your mind a bit. Here, I'll start to ask you questions to improve yourself, Is that fine?"

"It's fine, Dust"
_________________________________________
Bro? I made this over 900 words 0-o Whelp, Love the request! And as a bonus for the requests, I'll make a Mother's Day chapter of the Sanses that you requested me, Thank you again! ^w^