SD Dream x Mother Reader

Requested by MarjurieDeLaCruz1
I love Swad so much I- >w<
•♡•

It was a peaceful morning in Y/n's cottage, she loved going there to go away from stress, it helped, a lot. Her little home away from home had (F/C) walls, a (Second F/C) roof, and lovely flowers around it, it's a little cottage house with flowers around. It's perfect.

She was picking berries and unique flowers, such as strawberries and tiger lilies, they looked fierce, like a real tiger. She hummed and took her basket, aiming to go back to her cottage, perhaps make a blueberry pie. Along her way, she couldn't help feel like something was coming at her, like someone was going to pounce on her. Normally she would react right away, but this human wasn't going too, she knew what was happening.

"In three..two..one..." She mumbled quietly.

Y/n stopped, it would be strange to normal humans, but not her. She moved to the side and a bird came flying down at the grass, in full speed. She tried to suppress her laugh. The strange golden bird twitched and turned into a winged skeleton, groaning in pain.

"Was that really nessasary darling?" The female smiled down at Swad, who only gave a groan, he couldn't even speak at the moment from that crash to the ground. Y/n giggled and sighed. "Okay big boy, let's get you inside"

Was it weird for SwapDream to actually let a human take him in her cottage? Nope, because she's his mother. Well, mother figure, of some sort. But the birb has her as his real mother. Sadly Nim couldn't do anything about it. (Lol)

Back to the two. Y/N sat on the floor in front of the fireplace, the giant bird laid in a dead-like state, face on the floor and unmoving. The human pulled Swad up to her lap and fixed her eyes to his wings, they looked stiff and uncomfortable. How? Well, Swad's wings are always in perfect condition when she took care of him.

Then the immature bird had to run away and frolic in places. Annoying his brother and hugging everyone he saw as a play toy, turning to ash afterwards, how wonderful. 

The skeleton was going to get up, until the human petted Swad's wings and shushed him, the motion immediately relaxing the birb.

"You need rest honey, you're staying here for a couple days until messing around with your brother" SwapDream was about to protest, until Y/n rubbed the most hurt areas of his wings. He decided to obey, his wings were sensitive when very hurt. "You shouldn't have been so reckless and try to fly into me"

"But it's fun!" Swad grinned and winced, chuckling.

"It isn't fun when you try to encase me in your arms while flying down" The human reminded, one of her hands reaching and grabbing a comb. "Maybe do that to someone else next time, they're probably die from the sun"

SwapDream knew what she meant 'from the sun'.

Combing the precious golden wings, Y/n hummed and part-time touched the silky feathers. No wonder Swad wanted to trap her in his grasp, he wanted to show her his soft wings, how nice. She smiled, her son was so childish and adorable.

The birb was always like this, since birth as well, always so happy, both fake and real, very outgoing if he wanted to be. He was also affectionate with Y/n, it was unreal, but it was.  

The female blinked when she noticed Swad snored slightly, he had fallen asleep from all the relaxing time. She sighed and gently laid him down, grabbing a blanket and placing it over him. He sure did have a hard day, didn't he?

Leaning over, Y/n kissed his forehead and caressed his skull. "Sleep well Dream"

_________________________________________
SwapDream my beloved -w- ♥︎ Sorry for short chappie :,) I still got three other requests to do, had motivation to do this lol DID YOU GUYS SEE UNDERVERSE 0.6?!