Who Are You?

At the party...

Jamil is very busy. Preparing foods, and when I say foods, a looooot of foods, as well as decorations. He has the other dorm members to help him, though.

For Kalim's safety, he always test the food. If it passed it means there's no poison. The party will start in 5 minutes and now he's checking the place.

Kalim saw Ace, Grim and Yuu coming so he went to their way to welcome them.

"Heeey!!! Welcome back to Scarabia!!!" Kalim sure is really happy.

The party started. Some are dancing, eating and playing games. Jamil is always following Kalim. He's always like that.

Kalim always thought because it's his duty as his servant but he really doesn't like that. Not because he doesn't want Jamil to follow him but because he wants Jamil to enjoy the party. He wants Jamil to just treat him as his friend and be able to socialize with other people. He doesn't know that Jamil is still following him because he wants Kalim to be safe.

****************

"Ohhh!! Jamil!! Did you make that?" Kalim took one plate then pointed the dish in front of him.

"Yes. That's a new dish I just learned." Wait does it look like that earlier? I think the color has been changed.

"Ohhh I wanna try th-" I interrupted him because I suddenly felt something's wrong with that dish.

"Wait, Kalim." I inspected the dish. The smell is still the same. I took one teaspoon of the sauce and tasted it. Nothing happened so I think it's okay for Kalim to try it.

"Okay I think this is still good." He then happily took a small portion of the viant then took some rice. He also want to try other foods too. Some of them are made by the other dorm members.

He returned to me then he gave the plate to me. "Jamil. Please eat." there again. His goofy smile that I love.

"I thought this is yours." confused but I still took the plate he offered.

"I'll be getting another plate of food, don't worry." He said grining. Then he got surprised looking at me.

"Jamil!! Jamil!!!!!!!" Why is he yelling? Then everything went black.

************

"Jamil... Jamil...." I can't stop crying. He was okay earlier when I'm getting his food. I know he hasn't been eating because of following me.

I called Yuu and the others so that they can watch over the dorm. We're going home to have Jamil checked by our physician. Quickly, I took the magic carpet then carry Jamil.

While I'm at the dorm, Jamil is the only one who can make medicines or remedy. But this time, he's the one who's sick with I don't know the cause.

"Let's go carpet!" Then we flew away..

At the palace, we placed Jamil in his bed then I ran and looked for our physician. He also has magic so he might help Jamil.

When I found the physician, I hurriedly opened the door to his room and told the story of before Jamil fainted to the physician while he's checking him.

"He's cursed." The doctor said.

"Cursed?" How can he be cursed? No one touched him. I know coz I  was with him the entire time.

"There's a bite on his nape." He showed it to me and he's right.

"But why cursed not poisoned by the venom?" it's confusing.

"Something bit him but not venomous." he showed me the test he did and he said there's no venom.

"So... Will he still be able to wake up?" I asked, tears are starting to fall.

"We don't know the curse yet so I can't answer your question. For now, let's observe while we're trying to figure out what kind of curse hit him." the doctor said

"Jamil..." I held his hand praying for the curse to leave his body... Although I know it's impossible.

"He still have to undergo some test for us to be sure." He said then tapped my shoulder before leaving.

"Okay. Thank you so much." he then left.

***************

Meanwhile,

"Kalim is in danger. I have to get up." Jamil said on his thoughts.

He can hear Kalim. He's crying. But he can't move and his eyes are closed but he knows what's happening.

He's worried about Kalim not having him by his side. Now that he's cursed, he knows it's not a coincident. He's thinking that someone had planned to get rid of him first then attack Kalim after. Whoever it is, when the curse ended, he will surely kill him.

"I'm just a servant but why is he crying so much?"

"Jamil wake up...." Kalim is pleading.

"Hello Jamil." Someone entered his mind.

"Who are you?" Of course he doesn't know this person but he thinks he's powerful to talk to him using his mind.

"I'm here to help you."