Nashim

"Papa." The 8 year old boy called his father while showing his grade. The grade is high and his father looked at him with proud and said, "Good job!" then ruffles his hair.

His mother, walked and took the card from his father. "Wow, Nashim! This is great!" His mother smiled and looking happy, content with how smart his son is.

"Hehehe It's really a piece of cake!" Nashim is great at school. He can do everything his teachers told him. Challenging himself to his limit. He enjoy school and training.

But when he turned 13, he saw someone at the training field. Pointing the arrow at the target, the man in ponytail shoot it without hesitation then it hit the center.

It was Jamil. Nashim always see him training seriously, emotionless and fierce. It's inspiring to see and at the same time he feels intimidated. He can't bring himself to stand in front of him and introduce himself.

He can see Jamil everywhere in the palace because he has various trainings. Cooking, cleaning, combat training, weapon and magic. And he can do all of it. Everything for Kalim.

Kalim, his cousin. He's very close to him. They always play as kids if he has time to play but when he devoted himself in training and studying, he can't play with Kalim everytime. He always hear Jamil's name being his playmate so he's relieved. But he never met Jamil when they were kids. Only when he was 13.

He heard Jamil will be Kalim's servant as his parents to the king so he felt sad knowing that. Their family is rich because they are part of the royal family so he has his own servant which he said he doesn't need one so he trains a lot to protect himself.

Nashim was about to approach Jamil when Kalim appeared and dragged the latter out of the training field. He saw Kalim's eyes and Jamil's reaction then he hummed. From that day, he continued to watch them and found it entertaining.

Until he heard Jamil got out of the palace and went to Night Raven College to study. His entertainment disappeared but he saw Kalim being sad and alone.

Soon, he heard Kalim went to Night Raven College to study too. He hummed again. He heard that to be invited to NRC, he must be very talented and excellent.

He trained hard especially his unique magic then one night, he found himself at NRC. He felt happy knowing that his talent and skills has been recognized. But what extra is, he can see his source of entertainment again.

After entering Scarabia, he saw Jamil in overblot. He heard how he hates Kalim. He witnessed how Kalim broke out and he whispered, "You're wrong." He was hiding behind the pillars so no one saw him at all.

He isn't happy about what happened so he continued to hide himself until the incident lay down. While hiding, he focused himself forming a plan.

Nashim knew both of them has feelings to each other but they don't know it. They thought that their feelings as one-sided.

Nashim wanted to help. He wanted to do something about it.

"Ughh these two..." He thought. It's true no one can lift his curse but him. He doesn't want to hurt anyone so badly so he just cursed Jamil that way.

He felt sorry to the both of them, especially to Jamil. Kalim should be married to a princess for an heir but what about Jamil? He will be a servant for the rest of his life. A servant for Kalim and his wife.

He wants them to be together but not like that. He wants them to be together like a happy couple. After all, Kalim isn't treating Jamil like a servant. Jamil just couldn't see. What a real dumb he thought.

Nashim is very kind. But now why?

"Fool Pomefiore folks. They may do endless research but they can never lift my curse to you. I am your cure and without me, you can never wake up!" Laughing like there's no tomorrow. A laugh he hasn't ever done before.

It was satisfying yet, he feels very guilty. But he thinks it's no fun to just reveal it right away. He wanted to make sure that they will be happy afterwards because that's the least the could do.

He's a little bit frightened, though. Because of what he did, he might be punished although he doesn't plan to be caught. If he can see what he wants to see, hear what he wants to hear, then he will gladly release Jamil.

"Nashim." Kalim said when he opened the door. "Thank you so much for looking after him. You must be tired. You can take some rest. You just got back after all.

"Ok. Thankz, Kalim." He looked at Jamil before turning around.

On his way to his room, he felt like someone's keeping an eye on him.

"Ohhh shoot." He whispered to himself. He must be careful so that he doesn't get caught.

When he got back to his room, he lay down to his bed he missed. Thinking about the next step. He must not make hasty moved or he'll be doomed, he said to himself.

He said that it can't be that slow but not too fast. He thinks how dense Kalim is that he still doesn't want to tell his feelings.

From here on, since he noticed he's being followed, he won't be using a magic too much.

He then closed his eyes and let himself lulled into sleep.

Meanwhile...

"So?" Vil raised his right eyebrow while asking Rook.

"Nothing much. I tailed him the whole time but I saw nothing. But I'm not done yet." Rook reported.

"Hmmm... I see." He said then looked to Epel.

"Epel... Flirt with him. I'll make you a potion so you will be irresistable and know everything you can." Vil said and Epel's eyes opened wide in shock.