An Awkward Silence

Just when they've arrived at Jamil's room, Epel was supposed to open the door but Nashim reached his hand to the doorknob to open it.

As the door has opened, they found Vil and Rook who turned their heads to see who opened the door. When Epel saw the two, he made a "hmp" face which made Rook laugh and Vil smirked.

"Good timing! Can you two stay here a bit to wait for Kalim?" Rook said with a clap which made Epel sulk without Nashim noticing.

"Of course!" Nashim's eyes glimmed in delight.

"Great! Alright, byeeee." Then they left the two. Epel is now trying to be calm so that Nashim won't notice his protest.

Outside...

"Epel is doing great but he still needs to gain Nashim's trust completely." Vil said. "We must know how to undo the curse." He continued.

"No worries! I know he will succeed. But he also needs to be careful. We don't know what Nashim will do to him if he got caught." Rook said.

Then they bumped at Kalim and told him what is going on and their plan. After a nod, Kalim headed to Jamil's room.

Meanwhile at Jamil's room...

Nashim and Epel are not talking. They only have an awkward silence and not knowing what to do so he just watches Jamil. He then remembers what Vil instructed.

"Epel, you must listen to what I'm going to tell you. This is important." Epel just stare at him, listening.

"Never ever ask about the curse yet. Or rather don't ever ask. It will lead to suspicion and bust our plan. Get his complete trust until he tells you about it." Vil said in a serious tone.

"Understood. Then what?" Epel asked thinking about the next step.

"Go with the flow." Vil answered.

"Go with the flow... HUUUUH???" Epel yelled.

"Yes, go with the flow!" Vil said smirking.

"Ugh... Really? That's it?" Epel rolled his eyes.

"Just be you! He will like you. And when the time is right, he will tell you what we need to know." Vil said walking towards Rook.

"Rook, for now, don't do anything suspicious. If you're going to spy on him, make it clean. I'll continue to research and create an antidote. We have to make our plans work." Vil said and walked outside with Rook headed to Jamil's room.

Epel who can't believe to what he have heard, left alone in the room. His missions starts today.

Back to reality...

Epel start pouting as he remembers Vil's words.

"Hey, are you alright?" Nashim asked to break the silence.

"Ah.. Yeah..." He said, not knowing what to say, being to careful to talk.

"Ok..." Nashim said they became silent again.

If you can only see the look on Nashim's eyes, pacing left and right. Indeed in an awkward silence.

"Do you want something to drink?" Nashim, attempting to break the silence again.

"Uhm... I think I'm fine..." Rejecting Nashim's offer he thought, ughhh... I'm so not good at this kind of thing. Of course he's not. He's a guy. But he also thought, he needs to make an effort to make their plan work.

"Uhm... Nashim..." Epel asked.

"Yes?" Nashim responded with a little bit of hope that Epel is taking some interest on talking with him.

"What do you do when you're bored?" Epel asked and Nashim smiled as to finally, they have something to talk to.

Jamil who's still on his bed, listening to their conversation. He thinks that Epel should be careful when he's with Nashim, not knowing about their plan.

Epel and Nashim talked about different things until Kalim arrived at Jamil's room. Epel then excused himself, not wanting to stay longer with Nashim.

After he closed the door, he walked and whispered, "Ugh... Really, Epel?"