Epel's Mission

"Epel... Flirt with him. I'll make you a potion so you will be irresistable and know everything you can." Vil said and Epel's eyes opened wide in shock.

"HUUUUUUUHHHHH????!!!!" Epel yelled.

Epel, being androgynous, Vil thinks it will work. He has a pretty face for a boy, can be mistaken as a girl. But the real him is far from his looks.

Of all people, he doesn't want to be cute or pretty. He wants to be strong and manly. So knowing he should flirt with that Nashim, even if it's fake is really shocking to him.

"Com'on Epel... You don't have to make it look so obvious that you don't want to." Vil said.

"Epel... A bug may enter your mouth. Haha." Rook teased.

"B-but why meeeee???" Epel asked almost shouting.

"Shhhhhh" Vil said and looked like he has daggers in his eyes. "Then who? Rook? I already gave him a mission. Me? I know my beauty is incomparable but he will just doubt me. I mean, the most beautiful man at NRC will flirt with a nobody like him? That's impossible, right?" He continued.

"Well the only ones who waltz in here are the three of us. I can't, he can't, then that's where you come in!" Rook really likes to tease Epel to him.

"But as I've told you, I'll put something on you so you can be irresistable. So you really are not going to flirt with him in reality." Vil said.

"Ugh...." Epel said in defeat.

"So..." Vil walked. "Your mission will be tomorrow.

Epel just put his palm on his face.

The next morning...

Epel walked and passed by Nashim who suddenly looked at him and saw that something is on the ground and assumed that it was Epel's.

"Wait!" Nashim called Epel's attention after picking up the piece of fabric.

"Oh..." Epel turned around and saw Nashim.

"T-this is yours, right?" Nashim asked and walked towards Epel.

"U-um, yes." Epel shyly took his handkerchief from Nashim and thanked him.

Inside his head, "aaaaahhhh this strategy is very common, cheaaap and cringyyyyy. Really? handerchieeeef?? Ughhhh Rook-senpai is so cornyyyy."

Flashback

"Soooo... What am I going to do?" Epel asked as he doesn't know how to flirt especially with guys.

"Hmm.... walk? Get passed by him?" Vil said.

"... and maybe drop this." Rook said and showed a very delicate and elegand handkerchief.

"Really? That is so kindergarten... Who would fall to that?" Epel complained imagining the scenes in his head and got goosebumps.

"It will work. Remember I'll put something on you so the moment you passed by him, he'll fall for you."Vil said.

"In our place, all guys fall for that." Rook said and smirk.

"Ohh... so in your place, all people are corny..." Epel said and smirked.

"Stop it, you two. Come here Epel."
Then Vil sprayed a potion to Epel. Epel doesn't like the smell so he covered his nose immediately.

"Will this only be effective to Nashim? I'm worried that other guys may follow me everywhere because of what you've put in me." Epel asked while covering his nose.

"Hmmmmm..." Vil teases as he put his fingers on his chin.

"I don't like that look." Epel said.

"Hey, respect." Vil said.

"Well?" Epel asked again.

"Fine. It will only for Nashim. That potion will only work for the person with his hair." Vil explained.

"H-how did you???" In disbelieve, Epel asked Vil.

"Chair." Vil said.

End of the flashback

"Are you going somewhere?" Nashim asked staring at Epel's eyes.

"Yes. At Jamil-senpai's room." Epel said.

"Well then... Let me come with you." Nashim said with his eyes not leaving Epel's.

In Epel's thoughts, "Really? It worked? Ugh."

"Okay, then..." Epel said with a small smile.