Watching form Afar

Kalim was called by Dire Crowley asking how Jamil is and informed about his dorm. Azul was asked by him to take care of the dorm while Kalim is gone.

He then thought about Vil. He's good with curse as he remembered about the Vocal and Dance Championship. He used curse to the forbidden foods on the fridge then Ace, Deuce and Grim fell for it, slept on the floor overnight. Vil might be of any help.

"Vil." Kalim on the phone, being hopeful.

"Ohh, Kalim. I heard." Vil without any hint of surprise that he will call.

"Jamil is now cursed. I'm thinking, if you can help me. Please." Kalim plead without his actual cheerful tone.

"Hold on." Vil said, sounded like he's carrying something heavy. "Ugh. So hot." He whispered.

"Are you alright?" Kalim said, worried.

"Ohh yeah. Wait." Vil hunged up. Then Kalim received a message stating he will call him back.

Not so long he heard a knock. "Prince Kalim, this is Lyra" then Kalim opened the door.

"Hello, Roi d'or." Rook hunt appeared.

"Rook." Kalim's face brightened.

"Hi Kalim-senpai!" Epel smiled warmly to Kalim.

"Kalim." Vil said and really... The three of them are shining.

"Vil! Rook! Epel! You all came." Kalim delighted to see them with hope.

"How's Jamil?" Vil asked.

"Our doctor said he's cursed. Vil... You know a lot about curse. Do you think you might be able to check on him?" Kalim said in puppy eyes.

"Let's see...." Then the Pomefiore trio walked in the room. Vil examined Jamil. When he opened his eyes and touched the wrist his eyes widen.

"Kalim.... Jamil is really awake the whole time." Vil said facing Kalim. He turned to face Jamil again and asked what he did during the party.

"Jamil was with me the whole time. The only time we got separated was when I was getting food. I gave him the food supposed to be for myself then get another one because I know Jamil hasn't eat anything yet. When I came back, he fainted." Kalim said.

"Hmmm.... Did he eat something while you're gone?" Vil asked.

"Jamil is very loyal to the rules for our servants. He can't eat first before his master. I think he's waiting for me before he eat so..." Kalim paused and huffed as he remembered something. "Vil. He tasted one dish as he said he do not remember taste testing a certain dish on my plate. He always has an antidote with him so he can test everything if someone put poison in any of my food."

"I see." Vil said and continue on checking Jamil.

"Vil. The doctor said that he's got bitten and cursed." By this time he saw the bite.

"I saw that earlier." Vil said. "He's not cursed with the bite but with the food he ate. The bite is just a decoy. From what I've heard, the curse was meant for you. The reason the antidote will not work was because it's not poison but a curse." Vil explained.

"Jamil..." Kalim whispered. "What should I do? He asked.

"Find the caster." Vil said bluntly. "Of course it will never be easy that's why I'm here."

"Thank you, Vil." Kalim said with hopes.

"Don't thank me yet." Vil said sternly.

"Ohh... Sure... Anyway, you three must be tired. I'll have your rooms ready..." Kalim called Lyra to prepare their rooms.

"Thank you, Kalim-senpai." Epel said.

"You have a nice castle! Bigger than Scarabia!" Rook said.

"Alright. I think it's time for me to freshen up." Vil said.

Lyra then came and escort them to their rooms. The room given is very huge and Epel, not used of this kind of room widen his eyes by surprise.

"Dinner will be ready by 6 pm. Please take som rest for the meantime." Lyra said the bowed to them. They now go to their rooms and rest.

Meanwhile at Jamil's room...

"What's in it for you?" Jamil is talking with someone. He heard Vil, Rook and Epel came and talked to Kalim.

"Hmmm... I can say, it's entertaining to watch the both of you." He can hear the guy smiling as if he's having fun.

"I can guess you are a student of Night Raven College since you said you've been watching us." Jamil said smirking.

"Not telling yah... Hehe" The guy said. "But you already met me when you were awake."

"What's the purpose of this?" Jamil asked.

"I want to confirm something. If I see what I want to see then you'll be awaken." The guy said with the hint of smiling.

"Really... I need to go back now... If what you want is playing games, then I don't want to play. I need to go back to Kalim!" Jamil is now being impatient and annoyed.

"Shhh... Maybe you forgot that you're in no position to complain." The guy said. "If you want to be freed by my curse, just shut up and watch Kalim." He then show Jamil what's going on outside and saw Kalim sitting on a chair, sad and just staring at him.

"Jamil... I'll wait for you to wake up." Kalim hold his hand wishing that he'll wake up soon.