Another Visitor

Vil, Rook and Epel are still making some way to undo Nashim's curse. Though Epel, who's really doesn't want his mission, he still continues acting. Rook, from time to time is tailing Nashim, being so careful so he doesn't get caught. Vil is still making potions but without any knowledge about the curse, he can't guarantee that it will work.

Kalim is getting hopeless. He also wants to help but he can't think of anything. He always watch Jamil, even eat in his room just so he doesn't have to leave his side.

Jamil, watching from afar, even if he's strong, he can't use his unique magic. Even if he's strong, he can't undo the curse himself.

Nashim... If you can only see him, hovering in front of Epel everytime he sees him. He can guess he's already in love with Epel. He just notice one thing. Everytime they met, he smells something addicting. But then he just shrugs it of thinking it's Epel's perfume.

They all continue doing on what they are doing until Nashim tell them what they want.

Vil now is complete making the other potion. However, he can't approach him so he thinks the best person to put the potion is Epel. But since they don't know what's inside Nashim's head, they can't move without planning everything.

"Ughhh this is getting sooooo annoying! Wherever I go, Nashim is always there! I can't have at least a little bit of peaceful time except when I'm in a bathroom!" Epel said and his temper is getting short.

"Epel..." Vil approached him with a soft eyes. "Stop whining!" Then changed to a stern look. "We're almost there."

"Ugh... It's already taking so long... It's getting harder and harder to act when I really don't know how to act." Epel is really losing his cool.

"Hmmm... Yes, I can see that." Rook teases Epel even more. "I remember seeing your face when Nashim almost kiss you. Hahahaha"

"Stop it, Rook-senpai." Epel's face became red out of embarrassment. He forgot that anywhere he goes, Rook follows.

"Now..." Vill sprayed the potion again to Epel.

"Ughh... Another day..." Epel said in defeat.

At Jamil's Room...

The Pomefiore trio arrived and saw Kalim inside. Jamil is still sleeping, with no sign of waking up.

"Vil-senpai... I'm really worried. What if he won't wake up?" Kalim looks miserable.

"We're doing our best, Kalim. You don't have to worry to much." Rook tapped Kalim's shoulder then smirked at Epel. Epel looked annoyed so he rolled his eyeballs before turning around.

"Kalim, can we talk in my room later when Nashim visits? Epel will be here with him to watch Jamil." Vill asked.

"Of.. Of course." Kalim said after looking at Jamil.

"Great." Then Vil walked out of the room before Nashim arrives to avoid suspicion if Kalim go to him.

Rook is now taking himself to his post so he can watch Nashim. He instructed Epel to always put Nashim in a place where he can see him.

Epel, left with Kalim talked. "Kalim-senpai."

"Hmm?" Kalim asked Epel.

"How long have you been with Jamil-senpai?" Epel asked.

"Since I was a kid... I didn't know that he was a son of one of our servants. I wanted to have a friend but because I'm a Sultan's son, kids are scared to play with me." Kalim said staring at the ceiling.

"I saw Jamil playing alone and I mistook him as a girl. Father said he's a boy then told me to approach him to be his friend. Later on, he became my personal servant but I really don't want him to be a servant. I only think of him as my best friend and I want him to treat me the same instead of as his master." Epel listening to Kalim's words felt really sorry to him.

"Jamil is really important to me. He's the most important person in my life. He saved me so many times and if weren't because of him, I'm already dead." Kalim looked at Epel, sad.

"It really hurts that Jamil turned into this because of me. But I am completely useless and unable to help him." Kalim said looking at Jamil.

"And that's why good news has arrived." Someone said after opening the door.

If Things Were Differentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें