chapter 9:

*your p.o.v*

I woke up and shook my head at the thoughts from what happened yesterday. ' thank you Lord for letting them see me'.  I walked to my closet picking out my uniform that mom washed for me yesterday night. I head to my shower scrubbing his touch off of me.

" I should be greatful he didn't get far" I sighed and got out. I looked at my phone, Nekoma game today! The notification said.

I changed and head to my room grabbing my bag and throw it over my shoulder.

"Y/n". I seen my father standing there in my doorway. He moved towards me and gave me a hug.

"Everything will be fine sweetie, you knight is here to save you." He smiled making me tear up.

"Thank you dad I love you." He said it back and I head out to see Komori. He smiled and waved hi.

"Good morning Komori-san. What are you doing over here?" He walked towards me and hugged me.

"Sakusa left to go get something he will meet us and the gate. He didn't want you to feel lonely so he made me walk you." He paused " if you don't mind?"

"No come on let's go"

*After the walk we made it to school*

"Y/NNNNNNN" i turned to see a sweaty sakusa running towards me. He held out a bag trying to catch his breath "h-here."

I grabbed it from him and opened it, it was Y/F/S (your favorite snack) and a little teddy bear, and a small box. You picked up the box and was going to open it. It looked very expensive (hint hint)  only for t to be snatched from you!

"That's mine, sorry." I nod and walked to class with him Komori going his own way. When I walked in a tiny person Keiko jumped on me. And riku was heading towards me.

I looked down at riku hands and noticed his knuckles had Band-Aids on them.

" Good morning mochi" he patted my head.

"Mochi?" He nodded.

"Y/NNNNNNN did you dream of me?" Keiko asked.

"Of course" she smiled "gummy bears we're eating your toes."

" What is up with you and feet like actually?! are you mentally okay?" Sakusa asked me. " Do you want some of my feet pics or something?!"

"I mean~ I never knew that was an option." I smirked making him look at me with disgust.

"Nasty germ Istg, I'll kill you one day." He moved past me, grabbing my hips pushing me to the side. And sat down on his desk.

I walked towards my desk taking a seat when suddenly I got a text. As the teacher came in and past us a test, trusting us he left the class. When you suddenly got a text.

                           What the answer to #5 group chat
                                         #1 ace is online
                                    stay away from me is online
                                  Muscle man is online
Muscle man: why is my name muscle man?

Shorty: cause you have big muscles.

Stay away from me: why am I in this group chat.

Shorty: because your smart.

                                                                     #1 ace: the answer is D.
Shorty: thank you.