chapter 12:

Important please read!!!

Okay thank you guys for supporting me and my story like you guys are so amazing and I know it's not the best but thank you I'll work harder I swear!!! But that's all thank you for the 23 followers!!

* Y/ns p.o.v*

I woke up and looked out the window, ' we're close I should wake her up now.'

" Wake up lisa-san we are almost home." She didn't wake up. "Senpai, wake up~" I started to poke her.

"Wakey wakey~" I try to say in felix voice (iykyk). She woke up scared.

"Honestly what is wrong with you?" She laughed and sat up, I pulled out my phone to see a message from dad...

Dad:
". sooooo your mom knows about your shoulder the coach called us..good luck!"

I was shocked what do you mean good luck?

Y/n:
" Are you at home?! What do you mean good luck?!"

Dad:
" I won't be home until later tonight, unless you want to go to someone's house and we could talk to her together? We both know what she is going to say..."  I sighed knowing what dad meant.

Y/n:
" Who's house she knows where Keiko lives! Dad let me go to your office."

Dad:
" That is the one place I wouldn't want to die at if you come here she is going to know that I told you and we're both going to die. But if you go to someone's house she won't expect me."

Y/n:
"Soooo you basically your just gonna throw me understand the bus?"

Dad:
" I mean when you put it that way. It makes me seem like a terrible father..."

Y/n:
"....."

Dad:
" But yes I am throwing you under the bus ..tehe."

Y/n:
" I-....are you serious I'll just show mom these text!"

Dad:
" Don't you dare."

Y/n:
" Try me.."

Dad:
" How much?"

Y/n:
"?"

Dad:
" How much money do you want to keep your mouth shut?"

Y/n:
" Not you trying to bribe your own daughter."

Dad:
"Come on just name your price."

Y/n:
" Hmmm I want a nintendo switch, new pc, 52381.50 yen. (500 dollars.)

Dad:
"Miss girl what do you think I'm made out of I got bills to pay."

Y/n:
" You're acting like you don't have a black card, is one of the richest men, and I already took the screenshots."

Dad:
" I just order everything should be there within a couple of days, and the money should be wired in a couple of minutes."

Y/n:
" Nice doing business with you."

Dad:
" Yeah yeah whatever you say, anyways let me know who's house your going to."

Y/n:
" Okay we are at school I'll text you soon."
Read