Chapter 6 :

* your p.o.v *

I woke up from that dream, feeling my checks wet. I grabbed my phone that was beside me. I checked the time. 5:30, I got up and stretched and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth, I went to my closet not washing my face when because I wanted to wait until after my workout.

I threw on some of my workout clothes and grabbed my phone and headphones. This is what you had looked like.but with AirPods.

I walked downstairs and head out after drinking a cup of water

I walked downstairs and head out after drinking a cup of water. I head out and I started jogging. As I was running I felt a presence behind me. I slowed down and turned but I didn't see anyone. I shook off the feeling and I felt it once more so I decide to turn the corner once I did I waited for the person and then boom hit him in his side causing him to fall. It was the chocolate boy.

" omg I'm so sorry, are you okay ? I thought you were someone else." I put on a front so I don't give myself away. I helped him up.

" I'm fine, I should have called out for you. Good morning btw." I did the same.

" is there anything I can help you with I'm kinda busy right now." He shook his head no. I bowed then took of again.

' that's so weird how did he know when I was jogging. Matter a fact how did he know my neighborhood that's the real question.'

I kept running barely stoping when, I decide to check the time 6:30, it will take me 30 mins to go back so I have an hour to get ready.

I ran towards my house finally making it 30 mins after. Getting ready for school

*time skip school.*

I was in class when suddenly I felt a tap land on my shoulder. I turned to see Riku.

" good morning [y/n]." He smiled while sitting in his seat.

" good morning Riku-San, how did you sleep?"
He shrugged his shoulders.

" Same old same old what about you?" I giggled.

" perfect." I turned wondering were keiko was until I felt my phone vibrate.

Keiko: " hey I'm staying home today, I'm not feeling so well."

[Y/n]: " are you okay? Do you need me to come by after practice? I can make you some soup? Do you need anything? I'll get you some sweets too but only if you agree taking your medicine!"

Keiko: "LOL 💀, yes I'm fine just coughing, you can if you want, can you make it chicken noodle? Umm not on the top of my head no. Omg and I promise to take my medicine you know my favorite sweets."