SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

(Unedited)

Aria's PoV

After Nik left last night, I have been aimlessly wondering around the woods. I mean now that he is gone where am I going to live, can I go back and live with Jenna? I really miss her and 'Remy but I did disappear without telling anyone. What if things are different now? Can I even tell them that I am back?

I was ripped out of my thoughts by Rebekah calling me.

"Hello, Bekah. Is there any reason why you are calling me at 7:30 in the morning." I ask her sarcastically.

"Yes, now get yourself over to the Salvatore's I want help moving in. You are more than welcome to join me by the way." Rebekah tells me.

"I would rather stab my eyes out with a rusty fork than listen to Damon drone on about Elena. I mean that is until he is fixed, then I could live with him." I tell her, beginning to walk towards the Salvatore's house.

"Fine, but come to the Salvatore's anyway and quickly Aria I don't have all day." She tells me before hanging up the phone.

I continued to walk to the Salvatore's, then I arrived within 10 minutes. When I had reached the front driveway, Rebekah passes half of her bags to me.

"Took you long enough, Aria." Rebekah says dragging me towards the front door of the boarding house.

"Hello to you too 'Bekah." I mutter sarcastically as she knocks on the door. Damon then opens door. Rebekah continues to drag me through the door.

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah asks dismissively of Damon.

"Who the hell are you? Why did you bring my second favourite doppelgänger." Damon asks looking over to us confused.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." Rebekah yells at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan tells her emotionlessly.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asks in shock.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah says looking towards the stairs.

"You're not staying here." Stefan tells her. Rebekah sighs before looking at Damon but he doesn't say anything.

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself. Come on Aria." Rebekah says before pulling me over to the stairs marching into a random room.
[She goes toward the stairs.]

"So I guess she's staying here." I overhear Stefan say before she closes the door placing her bags on the floor.

"So, darling. What is your opinion on school." Rebekah asks me with a huge grin. Great.... just great.

So after half an hour of yelling and screaming, I am now at school. Rebekah literally wouldn't give in.

"Hurry up Aria, it can't be that bad." Rebekah says grabbing my hand to pull me along.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans." I hear before Rebekah and I make our way into the classroom.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asks them pulling me over to the two empty seats towards the middle of the classroom. I can feel the eyes of the others on us.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" Alaric asks her confused.

"My name's Rebekah. Obviously you already know the darling Aria.I'm new. And history's my favorite subject." Rebekah says with a smug smile.