ORDINARY PEOPLE

(Unedited)

Aria PoV

I was watching Rebekah as with the rest of the cheerleading squad at practice, doing some sort of gymnastic moves. She tried to get me to join her, but I refused, I have never or will be a cheerleader. Rebekah was directing the group when Elena walks up to her.

"You! Goody." Rebekah says sarcastically when she sees Elena.

"I was hoping we could talk." Elena asks her bluntly.

"About what? Stefan? Don't worry, I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book, if I'm being honest." Rebekah tells her whilst occasionally glancing back at the cheerleaders.

"Actually, I'd rather talk about this." Elena says holding up a picture of some old drawing that look as though they have been carved into a wall.

"I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." Elena asks with a slight smirk on her face, what is she up to?

"I should get back to the girls. Homecoming's right around the corner." Rebekah tells her before she turns to leave.

"Well then, maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him." Elena tells her smugly.

"You're bluffing! You don't know where he is. No one does." Rebekah tells her whipping her head around quickly to face Elena.

"So, then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena asks her flippantly.

"If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed!" Rebekah tells her in fear.

"So then, tell me." Elena says like it is the easiest thing in the world, shouldn't she be guarding Stefan or something.

"Why do you want to know?" Rebekah mutters in defeat.

"Why don't you want me to wake him?" Elena asks her bluntly, way to be nice.

"I need to get back to the girls." Rebekah tells her ignoring the question.

"She doesn't have to tell you anything, her family business is nothing to do with you. Just like how your business isn't hers, I mean do your boy toys even know who you actually are, or how you were the one at fault for me triggering my curse. Leave Rebekah alone." I tell Elena before going back to watch the cheerleaders.

After cheer was over Rebekah dragged me over to the Salvatore's house, she had gotten a runway of compelled women to help her pick a homecoming dress. She had also invited Elena over which had annoyed me, but 'Bekah told me to grow up. Which made me angry so I stopped whining just to suit me, not to help her.

Elena enters the house, I ignore her waiting for Rebekah to get back here. Rebekah walks into the foyer with champagne glasses.

"Hey! What's up?" Rebekah tells her cheerfully. Now I am 50 levels of confusion. I thought she hated Elena, traitor.

"You invited me over? To talk?" Elena asks Rebekah rudely.

"All right girls, have at it!" Rebekah calls in the 'run way' as she would call it. Six girls in various jewel-toned colored homecoming dresses walk in the room.

"Okay, now twirl please." Rebekah asks them.
They twirl and show off the dresses.

"You compelled your own private runway show?" Elena asks her in disbelief.

"I need a Homecoming dress. As does Aria. So, what do you think? Pick one for me and one for her." Rebekah asks her as I get up and grab a drink.

"I'm not here to help you shop. I'm here to talk about why you don't want me to wake up Mikael." Elena tells her. Rebekah rushes to one of the girls, grabs her neck and vamps out.