THE LAST DAY

(Unedited)
Aria PoV

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah says to everyone as I just stare off into the distance not really interested.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan asks Elijah.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid." He says in his British accent

I feel weird around Elijah, like I did around klaus, I would ask but then it would be nothing. Elijah introduced himself to me last night, and told me he wanted to talk to me later today. Damon enters the room with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Said Damon as though it it is simple.

"Damon..." Stefan tells him sternly

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena says, I am shook, I only thought she cared about herself. I guess you learn something every day.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." He tells Elena flippantly.

"It's not an option, Damon." She tells him with a slight whine.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks Elijah trying to stop Elena and Damon's bickering.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah tell them as I stare into the distance, barely interested. I zone out until Elijah lightly taps my shoulder making sparks run up it.

I look over to him. "Please may I talk to you Miss Gilbert" he asks me politely.

"I told you to call me Aria and I'm not a Gilbert anymore, I am now a Summer's but ok." I tell him softly.

He gives me a small smile "Can I escort you outside Aria" he asks me holding out his hand.

I grab his hand and he leads me out to the garden. When we reach the bench we sit down.

"What would you like to talk about Elijah, if it is about the sacrifice it doesn't matter I cannot be used anyway or is it something else. Or is it because I was zoned out whilst you were talking I didn't mean to." I ramble out to him and an amused smile graces on his face.

"No it's not that Aria, I want to tell you a story. One thousand years ago, there was a family. The mother was a powerful witch and the father was a ruthless Viking. The Mother and Father had 7 children, 2 girls and five boys. The eldest was named Freya died of the plague when she was seven and only the two eldest had been born at that time. When the children grew up, the father became more ruthless and used to be violent towards the third eldest boy, no matter what he did was right in the fathers eyes. One night the boy took out the youngest son to see the men transform into wolves. The youngest did not survive and the night and came back dead. The mother in grief decided that she could not loose anymore children and decided to change them into vampires. The third eldest son was found out to be born of marriage and he transformed into a wolf. The mother bind his werewolf curse, until another doppelgänger appeared. Their father turned on him and they have been running ever since.However with eternity being a long time she gave each one of her children a soulmate, so they would always have something to look forward too." He tells me.

"Is that about your family." I ask him gently.

"It is." He replies.

"Have you found your soulmate then?" I ask him curiously.