THE SUN ALSO RISES

(Unedited)

Aria PoV

Jeremy, Bonnie and I are down in the basement, still flipping through the pages of old grimoires.

"This is useless. All these grimoires. There has to be something in here to keep Elena from becoming a vampire." 'Remy tells us.

"And we'll keep looking. Until the last minute." Bonnie says as I go back to reading Emily Bennett's grimoire.

Klaus PoV

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner." I say to Greta over hearing her say she was only loyal to me. I look over to Elena, Jenna and Jules.

"Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?" I ask them.

Time skip...

Jules, Jules continues to moan in pain as I retrieves the moonstone from my pocket.

"I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it." I tell Greta handing over the moonstone, who takes it off me before looking up to the sky.

"The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?" She tells me.

"I remember." I tell her with confidence. Greta drops the moonstone into a stone bowl filled with flames. Sparks fly as the moonstone is destroyed. Greta begins chanting the spell. Klaus approaches the rings of fire. Jules still lies on the ground, moaning in pain, but looks up at Elena.

"Everything I did...I was just trying to help Tyler." She groans in pain to Elena.

"Are you Jules?" Elena questions her stupidly, who else would it be.

"I didn't want him to be alone!" She yells to Elena, I look down to her.

"Shall we?" I ask her.
The ring of fire around Jules disappears Jules's eyes turn yellow and she uses her werewolf speed to rush at at me. However before she can do any damage I rip out her heart holding it in my hand with a smirk. I look over to the other rings to the occupants horrified, my smirk grows wider.

Aria PoV

I am still sat in the basement of the witch house reading grimoires about how to keep Elena alive even though she has only ever beee rude to me in return. I would feel guilty for her to die when I could have helped. Bonnie is leaning over Jeremy's shoulder to see what she is reading.

"Which one are you reading?" She asks him placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Emily Bennett's, there's a section on spells she did for my ancestor, Johnathan Gilbert." He tells her.

"Yeah, I think she had a thing for him." Bonnie replies flirting. He looks up at Bonnie who smiles back at him. Whilst I just scrunch up my face in disgust.

"There's something on a resuscitative spell she was working on." Jeremy says.

"I saw that, too. She just didn't explain what it did, exactly." She tells him.

"Well, maybe Johnathan wrote about it in his journals. You know, I can have Stefan bring them." Jeremy tells her searching for her phone.

The basement door creaks open. "Someone's here." I tell them standing up ready to defend them. Alaric walks in so I sit back down and continue to read.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jeremy questions him.

"Elijah and Stefan are upstairs. You mind if I have a second with Jeremy and Aria?" He asks Bonnie.

"Sure, yeah. Of course." Bonnie says hugging Jeremy and giving me a smile before she leaves the basement.

"What's the matter?" I ask Alaric