The Rogue {12}

Hey guys so here is the next chapter. I decided to let Star meet Harry's parents and do the mating scene, the mating screen is in restricted chapters..

OK now for the winner of the contest, drum roll

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

@louishazza_Anna. Her character is awesome and I love the idea. Thanks to everyone else who enetered, now here's the chapter!!! Xxx (sorry if your names spelt wrong...xx)

Stars POV

'Harry, I don't know if I'm ready, what if they don't like me, what if they think I'm too weak to be Luna? What if...' I was cut off by Harry putting his hand over my mouth. See Harry had just told me that we were having dinner with his parents and sister tonight, and let me tell you, I was terrified. Not to mention the fact that his sisters mate was going to be there...

'Star, baby, everyone will love you. You have to have met my family before your officially announced as Luna next week. So why not?' Harry said. I nodded and he smiled. 'Good now go get ready. Wear something pretty.' He concluded before walking out the room.

I ran over to the wardrobe and looked right at the back, past Harry's stuff. There were four dresses. A teal blue skater dress, a bubble gum pink knee lenght dress, a white and lace floor length gown and a black tight dress. I went for the teal one and paired it with white wedges, a white purse and blue make-up with red lipstick.

I had curled my hair and I was ready in just over an hour. I walked downstairs, to see Harry waiting for me. He looked at me with lust filled eyes and gave me a kiss. 'You look delicious tonight Star.' He said. I smiled and he led us out to his black Lamborghini. We sped off to his parents house, about 4 miles away from the pack house, near to the pack village where his sister stayed.

You see, in the pack house, there is the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Pack Doctor, warriors and Guards. Plus their families of course. The rest of the pack lives in the surrounding houses, or in the pack village.

We stopped outside a fairly bid two story house, it fit beautifully into the surrounding, with ivy and wonderful smelling plant in the garden and growing up the walls. A man and woman were standing on the front porch along with a younger female and male. The older man looked like harry and I could see a resemblance between the two females.

When we both stepped out the car, the older couple came forward to introduce themselves. 'Hello, I'm Andrew, by you can call me Andy and this is my wife Anne, my daughter Lydia and her mate Flynn.

Andrew was tall and well defined with a chisled jaw and strong features, Anne was more willowy but had a air of magic about her. Lydia was awesome. Her brown hair was anything but dull. She had multi coloured stands which I swear changed colour, she was very much punk rock style. Her mate Flynn wasn't much different with black hair and a blue stream going down his fringe. I smiled at them all a and we went inside.

Inside we all went into the dining room where we were served ham and lentil soup. We chatted for awhile before the topic of conversation came to me.

'So Star, Harry tells us that you were a rogue before you met him. Why were you a rogue?' Andrew asked. I looked nervously at harry who was glaring at his father.

'Well, I left my pack when I was ten, because I was being beaten by my father who was the alpha. But not long after I left my brother Aiden killed him and is still the alpha now. I never went back because I loved being a rogue. I never hurt anyone, I just enjoyed the freedom.' Andrew nodded and the chatter continued until the next course was served

LATER ON

We were all sat in the living room, we were just talking before I noticed the time. 'Harry, its almost 12, shouldn't we be going?' Harry glanced up and nodded.

'Mother, father it was nice seeing you both, as was it nice seeing you and Flynn, Lydia. Please feel free to drop by anytime' Harry said.

'Of course dear, and we shall look forward to seeing your lovely mate next week as well.' Anne said. We said goodbye and left.

We got home and sat down on the sofa. Harry leaned over and started kissing me, things started to get heated, and we made our way upstairs. Harry through me into the bed, and the night got a whole lot better.

The mating scene is in the restricted chapters. Thank you guys for reading and I will update when I get 5 votes on this chapter, see ya guys!!! Xxxx