The Rogue {20}

Um wow. The response on that last chapter was amazing! Also shoutout to Bethany21Thorton for the beautiful cover!

AND 10K READS!! GUYS THAT IS FAN-FRICKEN-TASTIC!! THANK YOU ALL!!

Stars POV

We finally reached the pack house. I was exhausted. We shifted back and Harry carried my tired and limp body into the house. I knew that in the morning, preperations would be made for war. We had very little time left. Sam was coming.

*******************************************
When I woke up in the morning I went for a much needed shower. I spent about an hour in there, washing my hair several times.

When I finally felt clean I went to the closet and grabbed my training clothes. A grey Nike sports bra, black yoga pants and black and pink Nike trainers. I put them on and went outside to where Harry was training the wolves. They were all in human form, practising sparring in their pairs.

Harry saw me and walked up to me. Hugging me tightly.

'Hey baby. Nice to see you awake. Come spar with me.' He asked.

I nodded and smirked. 'You mean come and kick your ass?'

He growled and dragged me over to a mat were he put up a defensive stanse. 'Fight me.' In an over confident voice.

I shrugged and got into an attack position. I WS sent stupid, and I knew how to fight. We circled each other and Harry took the first move.

He lunged towards me but I jumped out the way then span back and thrust my elbow down towards the centre of his back. He fell forward with a grunt.

I helped him up and saw his eyes were pitch black. I knew this meant he was going to shift so I did too. We fought in our wolf forms.

He would go for my front legs and I would go for his hind legs. There was minimal damage until he bit quite deep into my leg.

I snarled at him and lunged at him. I managed to land his back but he rolled over and crushed me with his weight.

I rolled out bit he was quick to get over my small wolf, I scrabbled at his soft underbelly and managed enough force to lift him off of me and fling him into a tree. The large oak shuddered from impact.

I was quick to react because I ran over jump on top and snapped my jaw round his neck.
He whimpered in submission and I let go, stood back and shifted.

I noticed everyone staring. 'And that is how you beat a cocky alpha.' Everyone laughed and went back to sparring.

I went over to Harry and Helped A him up. 'You OK baby. Besided your pride that is'

He rolled his eyes but smiled. 'Haha. But well done. How's your leg?'

'Already healing.' He laughed and we watched them all sparring occasionally helping out.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of the war bells. I heard screaming outside and I sat up quick. I looked around and saw Harry had already left.

I quickly got dressed and rushed out the door. Harry was just splitting up the ranks when he saw me. 'Star come here quick, OK so me and star will lead the first attack group, then niall will lead the second, Liam the third and Zayn the fourth and then Louis with the team of healers. The other packs will join us at the battle field. OK let's move out.'

I was quick to speak up. I took harry aside and spoke to him. 'Harry I can't fight.'

'Star why the hell not?'

'Because I'm pregnant'

He looked shocked. 'Um right OK. You can go with the beta and third females. They are watching the fight on the hill far enough away that you won't get hurt. The guards will be there.'

'OK harry but please be careful.'

He nodded and parted with a sweet kiss that said not goodbye but I'll see you soon.

I raced up the hill and saw Bekka and Gemma. The guards were sitting round them.

'Luna. Why are you here'

'I can't fight.' I told them simply. They nodded and we walked towards the edge. We all shifted and settled to watch.

I watched the two sides walk forward. The rogues being led by Sam, his coat striking against the grassy plain and then Harry on the other side. His beast so huge it towered over them all.

Harry howled and the sides advanced.

The war had begun

OK so cliffhanger. Sorry but k wanted a full chapter about the war. Anyway enjoy and I will see you soon

KYMMI XXX