The Rogue {11}

STAR

I was running fast through the dark undergrowth of the forest. There was loud crashing behind me alerting me to another presence behind me. Looking back I saw the midnight black wolf that was Harry. We had been running for four hours. It was now 9am and we were heading back home when we heard growling from the western border.

We dashed off to see that there was a group of rogues attacking our warriors. Harry jumped into the fight, quickly hearing into a rogue. I jamp in when a rogue tried to creep up on an unsuspecting Niall, he nodded at me before tearing into another rogue.

It wasn't long until most of the rogues were rounded up and sent back to the cells for further questioning. They were about to leave when I smelled a scent I hadn't in a long time. The sickly sweet sent of a wolf who lost her mate and never got over it. The scent of my mother. I knew she wasn't in the group because I would have noticed. My mothers coat was very unusual, what with her being half pixie (yes they exist they just haven't come into the Story much) her coat was black with electric blue tail, paws and ears.

I turned to look at the forest and sure enough there was my mother standing next to him. The one who truly wrecked my life. Sam. I snarled and Harry turned round bewildered. 'Harry its Sam.' I mind linked him. He snarled then looked at my mother.

'You are tresspassing this is Midnight pack territory. Please leave.' Harry called out in his strong voice. My mother whined and looked at Sam backing away, but Sam stood his ground. 'I am Leader Sam of the western Rogues. I believe you have something that I would very much like.' Harry snarled knowing it was me he was meaning.

'You will not have my mate. She is mine and if you or one of your filthy rogies lay one hand on her, it will' be the last thing any of you will ever do.' Harry threatened.

'Very well Alpha Harry. If it is war you want it is war you will get. Just beware I am strong. I have many rogues willing and ready to fight my cause. Its on Alpha.' With that Sam turned and left with my mother following behind.

I looked worriedly at Harry and I saw one thing on his face. Pure determination. If anyone could beat my brother, it would be Harry. Plus with the help of other packs, what was the worst that could happen??

And I was about to find out, just what could go wrong.

Hey guys, sooooooo sorry I haven't uploaded but I have had really bad writers block. But here is a  we chapter for you my lovelies xxx

Kymmi xxx

P.s I need a name for my readers. If anytime has any ideas, please comment or pm me xxx