The Rogue {3}

STAR

RECAP

I looked around at the four men and gulped nervously.

END OF RECAP

They came closer. I spied Zayn at the back he was holding a collar and chain both made of silver. Where the silver wouldnt hurt me It will stop me from using any powers and also weaken me so I am unable to shift. I growl at them and back away. Liam and Niall had shifted and were advancing towards me. Suddenly Liam jamp and landed ontop of me. His jaws clamped on the back of my neck, unable to move I started whimpering. They looked surprised apart from Liam who just tightened his grip on me. Zayn slipped the collar round my throat. I try to pull away but he already has tightened it and grabbed the chain. He hands the chain to Niall while he shifts. He then grabs the chain and starts running. I have no choice but to follow as he is still stronger than me, even with my Alpha blood. 

I try calling to Rocky for help but she is whimpering. The silver has put some sort of block between us and there for I am unable to contact my Alpha side. I let out a viscious snarl, sending shivers down Louis back. Zayn let out a irratible growl while Liam and Niall let out snarls of their own. I had them on either side of me with Zayn up front and Louis trailing behind. 

We arrive at the house and the boys shift. Harry came ot and grabbed the end of the chain. He pulled me inside and upsatirs to the Alpha flat. He lead me to the end of the haal into our bedroom. It looked the same except in the corner there was now a cage. I growled at him when he started to pul me towards it. I tried digging my heels into the floor but it was laminate so I was just sliding along. 

He grabbed the scruff of my neck and pushed me inside. He fastened the chain onto a small loop at the back of the 4x4m cage. It was a fair size as I was quite a small wolf at 1.5 meters long and 1.3 meters tall. In the corner there was a dog bed and a bowl of water. The floor was padded with a soft carpet. 

When he finally managed to push me into the cage he locked the cage door with a padlock. He stepped back and looked at me with a remorsful expresion. I whimpered at him and he started talking. "Im sorry Star but i can no longer trust you to make the right desision. The fact that your wolf is co-operating and not making you feel guilty, means that there is clearly something bothering you. And until you can open up to me as your mate and Alpha then Im sorry but you have to stay here. I love you and I only want the best for you, but if you wont let me in then I have to fo what a responsible mate should do. Im sorry."

I lowered myself so i was on my bell and said as he was about to leave. "If I tell you my story then you have to promise not to let them hurt me. I want to stay and trust you but, for now I cant. Mayb once you hve heard my story I may trust yu but for now. You have my word that I will stay here." This was the most I had said and I think I surprised him.

He closed the door and came back over he pulled up a chair and sat at the side of my cage. He nodded at me " I am glad that you have decided to open up to me. This means alot and maybe we can begin to trust one another but for now you have to stay in the cage. Is that clear?" I nodded and began.

FLASHBACK

When I was 9 my father decided that I was unworthy of anyones love. He used me as a hunting decoy. I would have to run round the forest while my older brothers were forced to hunt me. They all hated doing it apart from the second oldest, Sam. He constantly bullied me. While I was a helpless 9 year old he was nearly 6 years older than me. My oldest brother was the soon to be alpha and he thought it was wrong to use me as a hunting decoy. He normally tried to get me to run away but everytime I tried I was caught by the border patrol and even though I was a rare wolf they still were made to beat me. I was constantly whipped and chained. There were the rare times where I was healed enough to shift human. I usually only did this if it was nesesary. Nobody outside of the Alpha family and the guards knew what was happening. So anytime that there was a pack meeting, I was made to shift and clean up. My wounds had already heald due to my healing abilities. I was made to act like a perfect princess. then when we got home he would make me shift again and I was locked in the basement. He knew I was agoraphobic. I had a fear of open dark  spaces. the basement was very open and had a very high ceiling. I always curled up in the corner. I was given food each day because i had to stay fit so that I was a suitable decoy. 

When I was 10 I was out when I came to the border, there were no patrols around, I couldnt here my brothers round anywhere. I crossed the border and I suddenly felt stronger. The family bond that kept me in the grounds had broken. I no longer belonged to a pack. I was rogue. Three weeks later I ran into a group of patrol wolves from my own pack. Apparently after I left my brother had killed my father and taken over the pack. He sent out hunt partys for me. I gave the wolves a message to say that I was fine and that I felt free. I was bigger and stronger that ever. Even as a 10 year old I was a very strong rogue. I traveled alone for 5 years. Then two months ago jst after my 16th birthday I settled down in the Rogue territory just outside your borders. I was hunting the day that your wolves found me. And thats my story. 

He had stayed silent the whole time. When I was finnished I was surprised to see the tears in his emerald green eyes. They were filled with so many emotions I couldnt even begin to comprehen them all. "Thank you for telling me your story. I am sorry for the hardships you had to face and most of all sorry for how I brought you here. If I had known your past perhaps-" I cut him off by running up to the side of the bars and licking up the side of his face. He gave me a smile and reached his hand in to stroke my head. I purred snd he chuckled. "I thought you were a wolf not a cat." I growled softly then yawned. I padded over to my bed and lay down. He smied softly and before he left I said "Red Moon" He looked puzzled before asking ""what about them, they are very good allies of ours." "Thats my brothers pack. I am Starlight Grayson."

HARRY

I cant beleive that she is starlight. I mean I should ahve guessed what with her name being star and she is a rogue. But well when Aidens sister went missing everyone assumed she was killed by rogues. Now that we know she is here I have to call Aiden. He would want to see his sister i mean it has almost been 6 years. Maybe I will do it as a surprise to her. But for now I will have Gemma and Bekka take her shopping 

HEY GUYS THIS ONE IS ALOT LONGER THAN MOST SO ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) 

BYE GUYYYYSSSSS

KYMMI XXX