The Rogue {16}

I wrote this in the car. And quite honestly I think it's one of my best

STARS POV

We were running for about 4 hours before we stopped at a massive clearing deep into rogue, or I suppose, Sam's territory. He lead me to the biggest hut in the cleaning which I guessed was his, considering that he was the alpha,leader or whatever he wanted to be called. The other wolves with him disappeared apart from the big grey one at the back. I think Sam said he was called Jackson or something like that.

He followed us up the path growling softly at me. I snarled at him before Sam snapped at both of us. He must of mind linked Jackson because he nodded and left. Sam shifted and opened the door. Growling at him softly I walked past his smug, smirking form and into the house.

HARRYS POV

'Be quiet!' I shouted at my restless pack, they quietened down and I began speaking. 'now as I am sure you all know, my mate, your Luna has been taken from us. I know you are all wondering who it was. Well I can tell you that we are suspecting her rogue brother, Samson Grayson, or more commonly known as Leader Sam. He is ruthless and won't stop till he gets what he wants. We have to stop him, we have to get our Luna back.'

The room erupted in a cheer. I smiled and thought, look out sam were coming for you.

After the meeting I went to my office were I phoned up other alphas from the surround states and territories. I got Aidens pack, my brother Justins pack, the field pack, who's alpha was Calvin and their Luna Ellie, the forest pack with Alpha Nick and luna Demi and the Greenwood pack who's Alpha was Drake and their Luna was Rihana. They were all alphas I had met on tour and I had become great friends with them. Not to mention the many others around the globe.

I knew one thing. I was going to get my Luna back. One way or another (soory guys I had to >_

STARS POV

When I first walked in I noticed two things. One the scent if witch magic in the air and the second, a large silver cage obviously meant for me. I went to shift back but found I couldn't. I looked questioningly at Sam and he smirked.

'Sorry I had a witch put a spell on my territory, the only way to shift in my territory is if you have my pack mark. It let's me know who's in my pack and who isn't. It also stops you shifting. This way you stay wolf and you stay small.' I glared at him for that one. As I have mentioned I am very small for a wolf. Probably the size of an average wolf.

He laughed and grabbed me by the scruff of my neck. He shoved my in the cage and locked the door. I felt like a house pet. I settled on the hard ,metal floor and looked around the room. It was warm and cosy looking. Link it was a female living her too. Thatsv when I noticed her, sitting at the couch looking at me sympathetically.

I couldnt believe my eyes. It can't be her, but there was no mistaking the blue eyes, the waist length golden hair. Her beautifully shapen elven ears. 'Maisie?'
I asked through our private link.

She smiled softly 'hey star'

There you go everyone. I felt bad for leaving it at a cliffhanger.

OK two questions.

1) who is Maisie?

2) WHAT is Maisie?

Answer in the comments x

Thanks for reading and remember to follow, vote and comment. I love reading your feedback!

Kymmi xx