The Rogue {1}

I woke up in a Dark panneled office. There were other people. An alpha and a beta, I could tell from the power coming off them, there was also a doctor looking over me and another in the back ground. I tried to remember how I got here:

*FLASHBACK*

Quickly shifting into my tabby wolf, I ran out of the cave. My lungs whining in protest, the strenght of my wolf kept me going. I could hear the loud THUD of paws beating against the dusty woodland track. Pushing my legs faster. I had to get to the border and onto Rogue territory. Just then a large body knocked into me and pushed me into the ground. I looked up to see a light brown wolf and a sandy wolf towering over me. I looked at the sandy one, its light blue eyes captivating me. I felt myself drifting. They tried to come closer to me but I growled. They didnt stop and within minutes I was enveloped in the darkness.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Shit. Now I remember, I was hunting and stupidly crossed into the Midnight packs territory. Instead of turning and going back to the rogue territory. I ran into a cave and hid. A patrol had found me and I ran. Dammit Star, how stupid can you-

What is that delicious scent? It smelt like strawberries and chocolate. I tried to trace the scent but couldnt. it was one of the four wolves in the room. I was sure it wasnt the Doctor as I could smell another she-wolfs scent on him. The beta wasnt even looking this way but I could see the mark on his neck so that left the one in the back or the... Alpha.

The Alpha opened his mouth and said one word. "Mate" My eyes widened and I made to shift and run. When I tried to shift I found my wolf was weak and she needed food. The Alpha, seeming to sense my plan, he growled and the one in the back lept forward into the light. I could see he was tall and muscular. His black hair was styled up into a quiff but his eyes were dark and unforgiving. Felling scared I did the only thing that popped into my mind. Use my power. Let me explain.

If a werewolf comes from a line of power, then they have a chance of getting a power but it was so rare. I had just now realised that the sandy one was also the beta and had been the one to put me to sleep. I growled at him and he just looked at me.

"What is your name rogue?" The dark eyed one asked me. "Star" I replied. He nodded. "I am Zayn I am the pack warrior and the Alphas personal bodyguard. I now realised why he was so familiar. He was part of the worldwide known boyband, One Direction. The alpha seemed to realise that an introduction was in order.

"I am Alpha Harry Styles, this is my Beta Niall. The pack doctor Louis and as him over there, as you already know is Zayn. You are Star and you are also my mate. There for you will not use your power to ecape. I can sense that you have many powers. Like me.' He said. I raised my eyebrows. He could sense my powers. I have 2 I can put you to sleep ,like the beta, and I can influence fire water and earth.

I decide that the best way to get out was to freeze them all to the ground. If the Alphas word is true, then he will be the quickest out if he has them same powers as me. Quickly I freeze the doctor, the beta and the warrior and run. Before I get to the door I feel a hand on my waist and I cant move. The hand is removed and the culprit walks infront of me. The Alpha is angry. I can see that much. I look into his emerald green eyes and I feel immensly guilty. I push my way into his mind to see what he was thinking. Apparently he was aware I was in his head because before I could hear anything he pulled his walls up andi was blocked out.

He unfroze me but before I could do anything, my hands were behind my back and they were cuffed. I tried melting them off but i couldnt. They were silver. The alpha grabbed my bicep and pulled my out of the room. He dragged me up through the massive house and into the top floor which had been converted into what looked like a little flat. He pushed me inside and locked the door. He took me into a little room and sat me down on a chair. He unlocked the cuffs and started talking.

"Well looks like you are more devious than first thought. However you are my mate. You will become obedient even if that means keeping you here until you are so. A packs Luna is submissive to her Alpha but can control the pack. I know that you were a rogue so pack life will be hard but if you co-operate than it will be fine. So you will be kept in my suite until you behave. Our bedroom is straight down the hall and to your right, the kitchen is next door and the living room is straight down the hall. The bathrrom is connencted to the bedroom. There is a closet for clothes and I will have Gemma take you shopping tomorrow. Niall will come with you as well as Liam who will be your bodyguard. Any questions?" He said

I shook my head. I needed him gone so I could leave. He left and I ran through to my bedroom and saw a large window. It was a big drop but if I went wolf I would be fine with my Alpha blood. I shifted and jamp out the window. I ran in the direction of the woods. I could hear shouts behind me and looking back I saw three wolves on my tail. There was the sandy one, Niall, the light brown one who I am guessing is Liam and then there was the massive black one who could only be Harry. I pushed myself further and had almost reached the woods when I felt teeth on the bak of my neck. I stopped and I felt my self being dragged backwards. I tried digging my claws into the earth but the wolf was too strong. I felt myself being dropped onto the floor and I looked up to see Harrys massive wolf towering over me. He glared at me with a hard expression on his wolfy mouth. I laid down on my stomach and laid my head on my paws in submission. He looked surprised and I used this to my advantage and I jumped him. He fell back and I ran again. This time when I hit the forest I felt a prick in my back leg,  I looked down to see a dart stuck in it. I looked over at the group of wolves standing by the forest, Zayn was holding a dart gun. I let out a loud snarl before dropping down unconsious for the second time that day.