The Rogue {22}

STARS POV

It was terrifying to watch Harry and Sam fighting.

The fight went on for a good solid half hour before Sans body finally slumped to the ground. A triumphant howl, sounded from our pack.

I races down the Hill and to Harry's Side. He noticed me and I noticed the blood coating hi muzzle and paws.

He came over to me and nuzzled his head into my neck. Inhaling deeply.

We went back to the pack house to celebrate the victory.

While on out way back, a rogue who had managed to survive, jumped at me. Harry turned growled at ran after him, catching the weak rogue and ripping out its throat.

I suddenly had bad cramps and water trickled down my legs.

'Harry. My waters broke'

He turned round, just in time to see me once again shift onto my wolf.

I wouldn't be able to shift for a while now, once the baby was born, it would be born a wolf, then at two months it would shift into a human.

The cramps intensified. It was to early I was only at 8 months. Surprisingly I wasn't that big either. It was how I managed to keep it from Harry for so long.

'Harrryyyyy. It hurts' I cried

He grabbed me by the scruff of my neck, and threw me on his back. He ran back to the pack house.

When he got to the infirmary, I was set down in the maternity den. Yes, den.

It was to make the baby feel more at home. Since when it was born it was more wolf than human, it would help to relax it while the wolf developed.

I felt my cramps get worse. Louis rushed in along with a female nurse who I believed was called ashlynne.

I let out a loud howl. 'Its coming. Push Luna'

And I did. I kept pushing for nearly twenty minutes before I heard whimpering. 'Its a boy Luna.'

I was about to shift when the contractions started again. I was confused as to what was happening.

Louis eyes opened in surprise. 'You're having twins!' He claimed in surprise

I pushed again for what felt like forever before I heard another set of whimpering.
'Its another boy.'

This time I stayed wolf. I looked down at my pups. They were gorgeous. And also complete opposites.

I looked at harry, already having names in my head.

'OK so the white with black spots will be called Braden Cole Styles. He is the oldest. And the black one will be called Jasper  Andrew Styles.' I said. He nodded and turned to Louis to sort the birth certificates.

I looked down at my puppies finally happy. Sam was gone. My mother was gone and I had reestablished my relationship with Aiden.

And best of all I had my gorgeous mate.

Well guys this is the last chapter. The epilogue will be added soon.

Andddd. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

However it will not be uploaded for a while. I will be focusing on unshifted.

Please tune in for that and I would love your feedback. :) thanks guys :D