The Rogue {8}

STAR

I dont beleive she even had the nerve to show up here. Jeez, once Harry knows what happened then he wont hold me back. Infact if anything he will help me rip that piece of sh*t into peices.

"You really wanna know?" I questioned Harry. He nodded. 

"Well this story takes place a couple of days after I settled into the Rogue territory." I looked to Perrie and she bowed her head in shame.

"I was in one of the abandoned pack shelters. I had made friends with some of the rogues there, Jesy, Leigh-ann and Jade." I motioned to the Russet and Brown wolves being guarded by the boys. 

"One of the rogues came in and said we were being attacked by a large group. Now everyone knows that Rogues settle in large groups. They are not in a pack as such because it doesnt have all the rules. Sometimes you get rogues against rogues. We thought this was just another attempt at taking the land from our rogue leader, Aaron. So we all rushed out to the field behind the abandoned pack mansion. There we saw a pack. Never had a pack attempted to wip out rogues. They wont care unless we attack first. The Alpha came forward and spoke to us. He told us of how he had learned the true intentioned of us. How we had planned to take over all the surroundings packs. Starting with the Moonlight pack." Harry let out a growl at this (That was his sisters mates pack). " When our Leader denied this saying, that we had none of these intentions. The Alpha said that one of our own had come to him telling him this. Our leader was confused as was The Alpha. This particular Alpha had the ability to tell when he was being told the truth or not. Somehow this traitor had confused the Alpha into beleiving her. By then we all knew who the traitor was. But while we were talking, Perrie here came forward with another group of rogues. She told us how she wanted to be the Leader and expand the territory. So she ha gathered some rogues and with their help she bamboozled the Alpha, and brought him here. She said she was going to take out the pack and the rogues. Then she attacked. She must have had 200 rogues, where we had about 75 warriors plus women and children and the Alpha only brought about 100. We were outnumbered.  

In the end only half our wolves died, The Alpha only had 32 left and Perrie had 4. Where her wolves had strength, we had training and skill. he fled and The other four ran with her. including the three before you and another male. Many of the leaders family died including his mate and their youngest child of four months. Nobody ever forgot, the monster that stands before me. How she killed, men women and children. All because she wanted power."

I finished my story and noticed how they were al glaring at the four wolves with revulsion. Zayn was on the verge of tears. His mate had been the cause of a small war. But he couldnt reject her because, he was the pack warrior. It would make him stronger both mentally and physically. 

I looked at the other boys and noticed luk estaring at Jade with lsut filled eyes. "Take Perrie to the prisons, the other three may join the pack if they wish, if not then they also will be taken to the prison." I declared. Michael and Ashton both shifted and slipped a collar and chain round perrie and led her off to the the prisons. The other three declared they were joing the pack and Jade ran into Lukes arms. 

"Love, are you sure about this? They could be dangerous." Harry asked cautiously. "Yes I am sure. The only reason they went with perrie is because she threatened their families." Harry nodded. 

"So what next Alpha?" Zayn asked.

"We will have to put Perrie on trial. Then we shall see what happens." Harry replied, Zayn nodded and left. 

We went back to the Pack house. Harry left to do some Alpha buisness, so Me and the girls watched a movie and I introduced them to Leigh-Ann, Jade and Jesy. We watched Thor and all squeled about how hot Chris hemsworth was, though the boyus had come through the door and we all ran and the boys chased us. We had great fun then went to bed. As I lay curled up to Harry, I couldnt help but think of Perrie. Maybe she has changed

NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON

KYMMI XXX