The Rogue {19}

Uh. I really hate wattpad sometimes. I had this chapter almost done and it didn't save PS cover by Bethany21Thorton thanks!

HARRYS POV

'What do you mean? You lost them? That bastard has my mate! And you lost him?!? I swea...' I began shouting at my trackers but was cut off by the phone ringing. I sighed and picked it up.
'Hello? This is Alpha Harry Styles of the Midnight pack. How may I help you?'

'Alpha Styles? This so Alpha Scott McCall from the Beacon Hills pack. We have good news and bad news. We found your mate but, we lost Sam.'

'Thanks very much. I will be over to collect her in a few hours.'

'Very well see you soon.'

Am coming to get you Baby.

Stars POV

Alpha Scott came through to the room I was resting in. 'Good news, your alpha is coming to Get you.'

'Thank you very much Alpha Scott. My pack is very much on your debt.'

He nodded and left.

A sudden wave of relief and fatigue came my way and lay back down and slept.

ABOUT 4 HOURS LATER.

'Star love? Star, star.'

I woke to the heavenly voice of my mate. I sat up and hugged him so hard.

'Harry!' 'Hey baby.' He smiled and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.
Are you ready to come home love?'
I nodded.

We walked downstairs. I saw Luke, Ashton, Call um and Michael, as well as Niall and Liam. I smiled at them all and they all grinned back.

I turned to Alpha Scott. 'Thank you alpha for saving me.'

'No worries, please however before you go, I was wondering of we could discuss and alliance between our packs?'

'Of course. However I must get back to my pack. As of now we have an alliance. I will draw up a contract and send it over.' Harry said

Alpha Scott nodded and we left. I noticed all the others shift. 'Um yeah I forgot a car. I kinda shifted and ran. Sorry baby'

I smiled,'its Kay baby. I can run.'

So I shifted and followed them home.

Sorry about the prolonged update. This was supposed to come out last week. But because of wattpad it got deleted... Anyway hope you liked.

And will star tell harry about her pregnancy?

Toodles!

Kymmi xxx