The Rogue {10}

STAR

So today was perries court hearing. Wolf courts were different than human courts. The court judge was the alpha\luna. The defence was the wolf and the prosecution was the alpha\luna. The jury was made up of the Beta and Thirds (including the females) and the elders. I was going to be the judge and Harry was going to be the prosecution. Another difference was that there was no court room just an open meadow and it was done in wolf form. The pack was allowed to come and watch but they were not required to.

Currently we were waiting for Zayn and Luke to bring up Perrie. When she arrived, Ashton came over to take zayns place. Perrie was in a silver Collar and chain. Her pink tinged ears were flattened against her head. And she was crouched low in a submissive position. I almost felt sorry for her. Harry was growling lowly at her bit stopped as I stood up ready.

'You Perrie Edwards are hearby charged with abandonment, treason and mass murder. What do you plead?' I said

'Guilty my Luna' she said sinking lower to the ground. I nodded and motioned harry to the side to discuss her punishment. 'Harry what do you think???'

'I think 6 months pack service or a year of imprisonment' I agreed.

'Perrie Edwards is hereby charged with 6months pack service.' She nodded her head at me and I dismissed everyone. Zayn looked at me and I nodded at him. He ran over to perrie and picked her up, hugging her tight.

I decided to go on a run. I looked at Harry inquisitively and he nodded.'we ran for hours tracing the packs border twice. We stooped in a clearing 60 miles east of the house. Harrys'massive black wolf towered over my much smaller tawny wolf. We played like pups for a while, mock fighting and running around. Then the sun started to set and we ran home.

I love harry and nothing will never change that. I sighed as I watched harry sleep peacefully that night. I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

Hey guys happy new year from me in Scotland!! Have a good one guys! KYMMI XXX