The Rogue {21}

Third Persons POV

As the two sides came crashing upon each other. The lonely females stood upon the hill, each whining in worry for their mates. The Luna curled up in her wolf form. Worrying only for the safety of her mate and her unborn cub.

While on the battle field. Things had taken a nasty turn. Wolf on wolf fought. The once green meadow already laid blood red with the corpses of rogue and pack members alike.

The massive black wolf, wove easily through the carnage. Tearing through its victims relentlessly. His objective? To kill and destroy the rogue leader.

The second wave of rogues hit at the same time the second pack came. Again wolf on wolf. Until a howl erupted from a small black wolf with pink tinged ears.

She howled mournfully over the body of a big russet wolf. The pack warrior Zayn had fallen. The alpha had enough and charged towards the ginger wolf, who in turn charged towards him.

The battle field had gone silent. The only sounds being made were the pounding of massive paws on the bloody floor. And the huffing and growling of the two sides. Each eager to win.

The two massive wolves circled each other, daring the other to attack. The Ginger one attacked first. His meaty paw swung heavily towards the jaw of the alpha. He missed, which gave the other the advantage. The black one bit into the shoulder of the ginger.

He howled on pain, before snarl in savagely and darting forward again. This time he bit into the Alphas side.

Both continued to fight. Nobody knew which way it would go.

Suddenly one latched onto another's neck. They struggled limply until sinking lifeless to the floor.

A howl of victory rung out. They won.

But who??? To fund out you will have to read part 22 available soon.

But I hope you enjoyed. I do apologised, I got a bit artistic their. Anyways

Please vote,comment,follow and share!

Kymmi xxx