The Rogue {6}

Harrys POV

I awoke to the sound of my alarm. I quickly shut it off and looked down at my sleeping mate. She finally Accepted me. I looked at her mark. It was beautiful. Abeautiful deep blue. I must have been admiring it for a good ten minutes before a knock came at my bedroom door. I sighed and went to open it. I found Niall and Zayn ith worried looks on their faces. When they saw the mark on my neck they sighed in releif then Niall started to talk. "ALpha we have a problem. There has been a border breach up in the northern border. We managed to catch two of the wolves but four got away. Sir you are not going to like this next bit. The wolve said they were working for Sam Grayson."

Him he was the one that tortured Star the most, the one who ran after his fathers death. The one who was going to pay for his crimes against the Midnight packs Luna.

I hurried down to the prisons deep in the packs territory. It was under the Beta' house which was also a safe houe for when we are under attack. I saw the two wolves, one male and one female. They both looked up at me when I enetered. Their eyes opened in surprise and their heads bowed. I growled and they both looked up. The male started talking "Forgive us Alpha styles. We were made to co-operate with Leader Grayson. He threatned our families. We have two young pups to look after. We were on the hunto for a new pack to stay in after I was bannished from my pack for mating with the enemy. We heard of your generosity when he found us. He took us back to hi hideout about a mile form the Red moon pack borders. We recognised him as the second oldest from the ALpha's children. He gave us food and a bed for the night. Then in the morning as we were leaving he told us we must return the favour. He ordered six of us to scout your borders and look for his little sister. He said e will avenge his fathers death starting with the little troublemaker who was the cause of his stress. We stayed behind as we wanted to warn you but the others ran being afrad of your wrath. Please Alpha may we stay?" The male finished while hi mate looked at me pleadingly. "Very well I am grateful for you telling me this and therfore will allow you and your young to become our packs newest members. I will need your names, previou pack and also the names of your young. Any othe information on ALpha Gray-"

"Oh-NO sir, not ALpha, Leader. He say that he is not an Alpha as he does not run a pack. Instead he is a Leader, he runs an army." I nodded and said "Very well. Any other information on Leader Grayson please do not hesitate to tell myself, my beta or my gamma. Please, however, I will ask you tp refrain from telling my Luna. She will not know yet"

Stars POV

What? He is not planning on telling me. That my own brother is seeking revenge?? You are probably wondering when I got here. Well I woke up hearing the voices of Bekkas mate and the other one, Zayn I think. When I felt Harry leave the room I followed them. They went all the way down to the prison, me follwing far enough behind that they couldnt sense me. Then they went into the interrogation room, they had left the door open and thats how I got here. 

I could here them coming so I quickly ran out the house and shifted. I ran for a good hour before Harry mindlinked me telling me to come home. I snarled and kept running. After another thirty minutes or so I could feel the presense of three other wolves. I had a quick sniff of the air to realise that it was Liam, jace and Chace. They had obiouly come to take me home. Well I wasnt having that so I started weaving my smaller, more agile body through the close-knit trees. I could hear them fumbling round and getting further behind. I turned a sharp right and could no longer hear them. I ame to a stop in my favourite clearing about seven miles from the house. 

I lay down and thought about how he deceived me, how Harry didnt think i was strong enough to know that my phsyco brother was coming after me. 

It was getting dark so I decided to go home. I was running through the woods when I ran into another wolf. He growled at me and I snarled at him indignantly. How dare he growl at hi Luna. Then the smell hit me. Rogue. I jamp him and started tearing peices of fur off him. He tried to fight back but as I was An Alpha I had much more strength. He became limp in submission but I didnt let go of his neck.

When teeth gravved my neck and pulled me off the rogue I turned round and bit the wolf on the snout. Bad Idea. 

Harry snarled at me which had me quivering and my head on my paws, showing complete submission. He looked down at me disapprovingly, his slight growl enough to tell me to get home, sharpish. I shot off with Jace and Chace following me. They were growling ever so slightly. I knew they were dissapointed that I managed to ecape them. I got to the house and, not bothering to shift, ran upstairs and curled up in the corner of the cage. 

Harry came in about half an hour later. He saw me in the cage and sighed. His eyes softened for a minute making me raise my head hopefully. This didnt lat long however because his eyes turned a hard emerald green and I started shaking again. 

"STAR HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY A DIRECT ORDER. I TOLD YOU TO COME HOME 7 HOURS AGO. JACE AND CHACE HAVE BEEN OUT OF THEIR MINDS WITH WORRY!!" Harry shouted. I quivered again and He eemed to calm down a little. "Star, love Im sorry for shouting but you scared me. You can not just block me out for seven hours. What if you had been kidnapped or if Sa- if someone had attacked you!" I looked at him when he stuttered. I knew he was about to say sam. 

"Harry where you about to say Sam. As in Sam Grayson my brother. Who is a phsycopath and is also after me. Or was I not supposed to know that. You think you can hide something like that from me Harry Styles? Maybe next time you should check if your mate is still asleep before you go and interrogate prisoners with possible information regarding said mate." I didnt know where all this anger came from but suddenly I was at my wolfs full height, standing over Harry, whom I had knocked to the floor. Rocky was not happy and I thought I saw Harry shake slightly at the power in my voice. He quickly shifted and tried to get out from under me. But beacause he was slightly bulkier he was wedged firmly. For once I was the dominant one, and he was the submissive one. Then my anger fizzled away and Harry flipped us over so I wa under him. I could see the green completely gone in his eyes meaning scar was completely in control. Rocky also took over and they were snarling insults at each other. I tried to mindlink Harry to tell him to stop, but he kept telling me my wolf needed to be kept under control, so he wouldnt stop scar. They only thing I could do was subtract Rocky, letting my eyes return to their natural colour. Scar also tepped back Giving Harry complete control. I shifted back still under Harrys, masive wolf form. He sifted back and he was suddenly leaning over me. I looked up at him, regret clear in my eyes. He had hurt and lust clear in his. I reached up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips to try to calm him down. It worked. His eyes were their normal bright green.

He leaned down and gave me a deep loving kiss. I responded instantly and we spent the rest of the night, cuddling and watching movies, I looked across at harry while watching 'Love Actually' and sighes. Harry's wolf may be a completely possesive and protective jerk. But Harry wasnt so bad. I think I can go as far as to say I Love him.

SO STAR HAS ADMITED SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HARRY AND STARS PHSYCOPATHIC BROTHER IS ON THE LOOSE AND OUT FOR REVENGE

CAN I SAY THANK YOU TO EVEYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING THIS BOOK!

REMEMBER

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

KYMMI XXX