Chapter 4: Some getting used to

TOM's POV

I carried Y/N to my room and I took care of the arm until my the family's doctor came. She laid in the bed very still. I got very jittery so I asked Haz to stay with her instead. So I stayed in my office making threats, calls, etc. I texted Haz 'Mate, text me when she wakes up.' I got an immediate response from him 'of course.' I got a little relaxed because at least she's here, and safe. The doctor also said it would take a while to wake up. Paddy walked into my office, he's the only who's allowed to do that, just walk in.

"Tom, who is the girl that Charlie brought here?" I was hesitant but I couldn't keep this forever plus I know Harry and Sam sent him in here and I guess it will be easier if I tell him.

"She Haz's manager at his restaurant..." I told him hoping that he would buy it.

"Come on Tom she has to be more than just Harrison's manager." Paddy is smart and I know he's trying to get something out of me. I sighed.

"I don't know Paddy, she's just special and important. I guess I like her, I really don't know." I accepted my defeat and prepared for whatever he has in store for me.

"Well then, alright them." He left. I was very surprised. Paddy left and my phone dinged. 'She's waking up'

Y/N's POV

I started to wake up and I was on a huge king-sized bed in a soft warm blanket and had my arm wrapped. I looked over and saw Harrison looking at his phone then looking at me all wide-eyed.

"Y/n you're awake, Oh god!" Harrison kinda squeaked.

"Hey, what happened?" I started to get up and Tom came into the room in a big hurry. " Oh hello." I smiled and Tom blushed a little but he snapped out of it quickly.

"Oh good, you're awake." Tom looked over at Harrison, "Haz give us a moment alone." Harrison left and I got nervous because I've never really talked to Tom, especially not alone.

"What happened to me?" I asked, but Tom looked confused.

"You don't remember what happened?"

" No, details is spotty."

"Darling I don't think we should talk about now." Tom was looking out the window, I blushed as he spoke but it was like he was talking at me and not with me. I found it odd but I didn't pay too much attention to it. "I do have some news for you, bad or good you decided."

"What is it? You're making me nervous." I laughed nervously.

"You're going to have to say here." He glanced at me.

"For like for a few days?" I would have assumed.

"No, like permanently, or until you're safe."

"What!" I yelled and I groaned because I tried to move and my arm was in pain. "What are you saying, I can't live here!" I continued to yell. "What about my things, my apartment, my life!" He sat down on the bed on the other side of me.

"Darling, you have you to stay here, you have no choice. You will be safe here, your arm is plenty of reason on why you should stay here." As he spoke he sounded cold but I knew he was trying to care. "Charlie and Kai will take you to your apartment. You'll pack a few bags and get some necessary things." I knew I didn't really have a choice.

"Where would I stay."

"I have a maid preparing your room now." He took another glaze at me and I looked away fast, I knew I blushed. I kinda hated myself for it. "Harrison will stay with you until you then Charlie and Kai will take you to pack your things."All this was very sudden but I couldn't argue, I got attacked and he is right.

"Whos Kai?" He kept mentioning him. Toms laughed a bit at the question.

"Well..." He sounded amused, "Kai is like another Charlie."

"Well, that makes much more sense." I looked dumbfounded and I think Tom enjoyed it.

"I need to go." He left and Harrison walked in, we talked and played a movie for me to watch. It was around six when I asked to go to my house to get my things.

"Harison can I go to my house to pack my things now?"

"Yea, sure. I'll go too since your arm isn't all the way there."

"Oh, alright!" I was overwhelmed, two bodyguards who are both over 6 feet if Kia is another Charlie and then there's Harrison who is also just as intimidating. I saw Kia and he really is another Charlie. Harrison opened the door of the car he sat with me in the back, Charlie drove and Kia sat in the passenger seat. When we got to my apartment Harrison got out and stood so I would between him and the car door. As we walked Harrison walked next to me, Charlie led us to the apartment and he walked in front of us, and Kia walked behind us. I felt like I looked like the president. We got upstairs and I opened my door and Kia stood out the door, Charlie stood in the living room. "Harrison, come here." I opened a storage closet and I pointed at my suitcase for him to pull it out.

"Why do you have such a big suitcase." Harrison mocked me

"That way if I travel I don't need to bring any more suitcases and or more carry on's." I explained to him. He laughed. I packed my bags as Harrison sat at my desk in the corner of my room, while looking at my bookshelf."

"Have you read all of these?" He asked in a shocked tone.

"Uhh well not all of them... yet" I said and he looked at me baffled, "now give me that red book on the desk."

"Here." Harrison handed me my book. I packed it up. "You need help with anything."

"Yeah, I do come here." I led him to my bookshelf and pointed to the books on the top and one by one he gave me them.

"You're bringing all of these?"

"Yes, I haven't read them yet, and remember we don't know how long I'll be staying at your guys' place."

"Oh yeah..." Harrison had a sorry look on his face.

"Hey, at least I won't get bored right?" I said as I continued getting books on a lower shelf. We laughed.

"The way you ran my restaurant it never seemed like you read READ, but I guess it would explain why you are so smart."

"Why thank you, I try." we both laughed again. I finished packing up my things, the last thing I needed to pack was my bathroom thing. Harrison kinda followed me everywhere I went, As I was packing he sat on the toilets just watching me. "You're supposed to be watching me aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. But you know you're arm and you know, attacked, you know." I laughed because Harrison started to stutter.

"Tom is weird." I said out of the blue.

"Mmm a little a bit." Harrison replied and he looked amused "Why are you saying that."

"No reason." I blushed. I finished packing and Charlie and Kia took most of the things and Harrison took two bags and I wasn't allowed to take anything but my purse. We got to the car and Charlie and Kia loaded the trunk. Harrison did that car door thing again, no one could get to me even if they tried. We drove to the house, I guess my new house as well.