Chapter 6: It's Not So Bad Here

TOM's POV
I woke up, but I didn't move because I forgot that I fell asleep with y/n. I dont think I've ever fallen asleep with a girl like this. I honestly hope this happened more often. I looked down at y/n and I knew I had the stupidest grin on my face. I kissed her forehead. She started squirming,

"Good Morning." She said in a sleepy voice, I felt my heart squeezed.

Y/N's POV
"Good Morning, to you too." His voice sounded sleepy but deep, I loved it! "I spelt here?"

"Yes you did!" she laughed. "Not a bad way to spend my first night here."

"Yeah it isn't!" He started to get up. "Y/n listen I'm not going to be here for a few days."

"Why?" I started to sit up.

"Work things, but you'll see me by the end of the week." He looked at me and I didnt respond. "Haz will still visit you and you'll still have Liz, and now you have the pool, theater, and library to go too!" I smiled.

"Yeah you're right but how come Harrison going with you?" He looked at me weirdly.

"It's not necessary for him to come." as Tom was getting ready to leave my room he came up to me and kissed my forehead. "Goodbye, darling." He whispered.

"Goodbye, be safe" I stood up and started to walk to the bathroom. Tom stopped at the door and kinda looked back when I gave him a goodbye, it was as if he never heard 'be safe.'

Tom left and I was getting ready for the day in the bathroom, turned the water on and went to get my clothes from my closet. I went back to the bathroom and did my thing. I wore a comfy sweater with wide stripes, high waisted skinny black jeans, and black shoes. I also wore my hair in a high pony. I walked down to the dining room hoping I could find my way to the kitchen from there because Tom didn't show me where one of the most important rooms was. I walked into the door and I saw Liz come out. I saw Liz cooking so I sat down on the island. "Good Morning Liz." She turned around.

"Good Morning Miss!" she turned back around.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, what are you making?"

"French toast, scramble eggs, and bacon"

"Sounds good!" The room was quiet for a second. "Are you the only maid that cleans this whole house?"

She laughed."No Miss, I clean a small part, I cook sometimes, and I attend to you." She explained.

"Oh okay! Makes sense. I'm glad that I am your job. I like you, you're nice." Liz turned to me and smiled at me.0

"Miss, can you please sit at the table in the next room, you can't sit in here." I stood up to go to the dining room table. I sat in the same chair as I did when I had dinner with Tom. Liz shortly came out with my food.

"Thank you!" Liz smiled and went back to the kitchen. I ate my food quietly and I didn't notice immediately but Harrison walked in.

"Good Morning Y/N." I jumped up on my seat and wiped my mouth.

"Good Morning creep!" We laughed, "you can't just sneak up on people like that!"

"Ahh you're right sorry, force of habit." He babbled on about.  

"Are you going to eat?" He looked weird just standing there, surely he was going to eat.

"No I already ate, I just came to ask you something." I nodded my head and I got kinda nervous. "Was Tom with you last night? Because I couldn't find him in his office or his bedroom."