Chapter 13: Time

(**Smut will be in this chapter**)

A few weeks have gone by and Tom and I have our up and down as any couple would, mostly because I want to go out and he won't let me as much as I want. (protective ass) Beside I hanging out with him and or with his brother is great, I feel like I belong here, you know. Sometimes Tom and I go a few days without seeing each other but it's alright I just fill the time. I've been baking, it's so much fun and I make all the boys eat my treats. Paddy and Sam LOVE it. I sometimes also draw and paint.

I was in my room as always sketching and Tom walked in all annoying. "What's wrong?" I stood up and walked up to him.

He put is hands to his mouth, "someone won't give me my fucking money."

I cupped his face, "you'll get it somehow," I smiled.

"You're right," he held my hand on his face the kissed it. I giggled. "What are you drawing, darling?" He looked over my book on the bed.

"I'm drawing some flowers," I smiled.

"It looks nice," He smiled and kissed my face.

"Thank you!" I closed my book up. "So what's else are you doing today besides being mad."

"You, maybe?" He smirked and looked at me.

I blushed really hard, "Perv!" I giggles and hit him with a pillow, I can't believe he can say that so casually. I know we're together and all and we sleep together often but still!

Tom laughed, "I was only joking!"

"Yeah okay," I mocked him as I continued beating him with a pillow. A second two later I fell back.

"I was only joking, love!" Tom tacked me dow to the bed.

"I know it was just fun hitting you," I giggled. Tom scoffed then laughed.

"No but tonight i'm going to a club that I own, want to come?"

"You own a club?"

"Yeah it's easy money, like how Haz has his restaurant."

"Yeah I wanna go!" I smiled.

"Great, i'll pick you up in a few hours." He got up and we walked to my door.

"Okay, see you later." I kissed his cheek. He left leaving me to plan my outfit. I took a shower, taking my time for everything cause Tom wouldn't dare to rush me even if I was taking too long. I went to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear, my eyes landed on this new dress I bought shopping with Tom. It was a dull colored blue dress, also a little on the grey side.