Chapter 10: Fun Things

(**Smut will be in this chapter**)

TOM's POV
I woke up next to y/n, the best way to wake up. Last night was fun, dancing with her was something new but I liked it. I hope she will ask me to dance with her again. I looked down at her and her hair was in a big mess and her eyes had smudged mascara. I loved it. I kissed her neck intensely and she woke up.

She moaned. "Good morning, Tom."

"Good, morning love~" I whispered in her ear. I knew she liked that. I turned over to be on top of her. I kissed her, he mouth having the taste of lingering liquor. She wrapped her arms behind me and pulled me closer. I pulled my lips off hers and I continued to kiss her neck, her soft moans just made me want to keep going.

"Fun?!~" She whispered in my ear.

I stopped and smiled back at her, "fun," I whispered. She smiled back. I stretched out my arm and grabbed a condom from the night stand. She took it from my hands, which caught me by surprise. She pushed me up so I would stand on my knees, y/n pulled down my boxer and put the condom on me herself. It was unexpected but I liked it. I slowly pushed her back down and took off her underwear. I kissed her again. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" I took my hand and opened her legs. I continued to kiss her while I went inside her and she tilted her back and moaned, I smirked. I started to kiss her neck and pulled my hips back and forward. She put her hand through my hair and grabbed kinda tightly,"harder!"

"Really?" whispering into her ear with a huge grin on my face.

"Yes!" I had my face close to hers so I could see her face. Hearing her beg was something I liked, I listened and went harder. She opened her eyes and moaned.

"Are you enjoying yourself, darling?" I asked, already knowing the answer but I wanted her to say it. She could barely speak and I loved every minute of it. She tried to answer. "Come on darling, tell me." I went harder.

"Very much so~" she managed to say in a shaky voice. "I'm close!" she moaned.

"Cum then, darling," I put my head next to hers. "Cum for me darling," I whispered. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, clearly released everything. I stopped and came after her. Kinda out of breath but I took the condom off and threw it in the trash bin next to my bed. I laid her chest, I like laying on her chest, her tits felt like pillows. She was breathing heavy and so I was.

She giggled. "That was fun," I lifted my head so I could rest my chin on her.

She rubbed my head twisting my curls, "Yeah, It was a good way to start the morning wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah, definitely!"

"Do you wanna eat breakfast together?"

His eyes widened. "Duhh!" She smiled.

"Okay let's get ready." We stood up.

"Give me clothes!" She said.

"No... because..." I went to my close and pulled out a long, soft, and green robe. "I got you this."

"Ooh! Thank you!" She put it on. "I love it!"

"Good!" She hugged me and I kissed her.

"Pick me up at my room in 30?" I nodded then she left my room.

Y/N's POV
I went back to my room all happy of course barely being able to walk, who wouldn't. I think morning sex might be my favitore thing, but with Tom its better of courses. I was really liking my new robe. I put the robe on my bed and got ready for the day. I checked the weather on my phone and it was pretty nice outside. After I did everything I needed to do I wore a sundress and sandals with my hair half up and half down. As I was finishing up my makeup I heard a knock on my door.