Chapter 15: Maybe I Should

(**This Chapter will have Smut**)

I woke up and did everything like I usually do, given a lot of thought to what Tom said yesterday.

Should I become a part of his world? It honestly would be fun. Honestly going the total opposite of what my parents literally live for also makes me happy.

As I finished up my breakfast I headed to the theater room, I watched a Marvel movie, "Infinity War."

"Hey, love!" I looked over and Tom who sat next to me.

"Hey," he kissed me. "I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Me joining the Mob, I gave a lot of thought to it and I think I'm ready."

Tom stared at me for a second. "Are you sure?"

"Totally!"

"Then come on let's go." He grabbed my arm and we headed to his office to talk about it more in detail. "Okay so i'll give you this Warehouse and these 2 night clubs since you're used to managing ."

"Oh wow," I stared at the papers he was giving me "is that all?"

"No, you get all the men and women that are involved with these 3 places. I'll set up a phone with just their number and everything you'll need. You'll read all this to learn as much as you can."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but I know this would be complicated. "Okay thank you," I smiled and kissed him, "I'm going to go study these."

"Good luck," he laughed at me as I left the room.

He wasn't joking! There was a lot to learn, People who were targeted, money management, etc.." I wrote down what I thought was the most important in an empty notebook.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I looked over at the door. It was harrison. "Hello Harrison!" I smiled at him.

"Is it true y/n?" He looked at all the files on my bed.

"Yep." Knowing what he was talking about exactly.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks just like Tom had.

"Yes I'm sure, i've made up my mind."

"Okay, Okay." He sat down at my vanity, "which Holland brothers are you closest too?"

"Definitely Sam."

"Okay he'll train you then."

"Train?" I was confused.

"Yes, you need to learn more than just using a gun!"

"Oh, I didn't think about that."

"Woah, and you're supposed to be smart!" Harrison hid behind my door and I threw a pillow at his head and so he left.

I honestly didn't think about training and hope Sam won't go too hard on me cause I don't work out. Anyways I stayed up for hours reading the papers. It got really late so I organized all the papers and put them on my desk. I went to my bathroom to take another shower.

When I got out I changed and went to Tom's room. i'd rather sleep in his bed tonight. I went to his room to lay down in his huge bed. I got comfortable and I slowly drifted to sleep.

TOM's POV

What a fucking long day. I'm tired. My arm hurts. This gun will be the death of me. I close the door to my office trying to leave all of it behind as I walk to y/n's room. To my surprise she isn't there, her bed is neatly made.