Chapter 18: Putting the Peices Together

(** Smut will be in this chapter**)

The morning after was weird, I've always thought of killing Matthew but didn't think I would actually. But what's done is done. Feelings are happening and I don't understand any of them.

"Hello, love!" I got out of my head and saw Tom walk in his room.

"Good Morning." I replied and he kissed my head.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked as he laid next to me.

"I guess a bit better."

Tom gave me a sympathetic smile, "sweetheart," Tom took my hand. "I am proud of you, it takes a lot of courage to do what you did."

A tear fell from my face, "he was going to hurt you, I just knew it."

"Thank you love, I promise it's all fine."

"Can't believe you do this for a living," We kinda laughed

"Yeah but they usually deserve it." We laughed at that too because we both knew that Matthew deserved it. "Are you feeling up to leaving the house tonight?"

"Where too?"

"I have another 'gala' to go too"

"Yeah I wanna come! It'll get my mind off things."

"Okay good cause I really wanted you to come, i'll have a rack of dresses in a few and so can keep them in your closet!" he said all perky.

I like seeing him like this, it's so cute. "Sounds like a plan!" I smiled because how could I not.

"I'll see you later, love," and so he gave me a long kiss and left the room.

After a few minutes I finally got up and headed to my room. Sure enough there was a rack of gorgeous dresses next to my closet door. As I put them away I was looking at them to see which I would choose to wear tonight. I decided on an emerald green with a slit to show off my leg. Gold shoes and jewelry I think would be best.

Maybe I'll wear lingerie underneath for Tom later

Maybe I'll wear lingerie underneath for Tom later. Since deciding this I gotta shave everything so I headed to the bathroom and did and full body routine I'm talking about, body wash, body scrubs, oils, shampoo, face and hair make, and conditioner. I got out of the shower with my robe and a towel on my head to find Sam sitting in my bed watching TV.

"Now what if I came out naked?"

"You've been a good view and nice last thing to see" he laughed.

I threw a pillow at him, "what do you mean the last thing to see?"

"Tom would have killed me so let's just be happy you didn't!"

We laughed, "yeah true," I said while putting on underwear with my robe. I walk into my closet to put shorts and a tank top on, "so did you need something or do you just wanna hang here?" I walked out to look at him.